Chapter 9

Jacob looked and a message popped up on his phone.

Chrissy : Are you free? Can I call?

Jacob immediately dialed her number without a second thought.

They spoke for a while, it was all they could ask for, it wasn't a teeny bit. awkward They spoke about their plans this week and how Jacob was planning to come stay with her for a week. They spoke about work. They spoke about Stephanie's invite :

"Chrissy, my friend Stephanie invited us for Dinner on Friday. Is that fine?"

"Umm yeah, I guess so" she said hesitatingly, who was Stephanie she wondered

"Perfect, she'll love us. And you'll love her, she absolutely amazing"

She paused. "I miss you Jacob"

"I miss you too Christine, I just want to be with you all the damn time. Fuck."

"I'll talk to you later J" She said softly

"Bye."

She hung up.

Jacob was confused, the energy he was getting from Christine seemed a bit off. But perhaps it was because they haven't met in so long. It was all going to fix itself when they met. Did he overstep mentioning Stephanie ? He didn't think much of it ?

Jacob took a cab to Chrissy's house.

A little reminder they still hadn't fucked yet. The oral stuff was okay, but they still hadn't had sex. And this time they weren't going to wait.

As soon as he got there he picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter as they kissed. He then carried her and put her on the bed gently.

"Oh boy how long i've been waiting for this" He said with a bulge in his pants

She unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard and massive dick and began stroking it. Up and down. While looking her man. He looked at her and smiled as he held her hair in a ponytail. She teased him again with her tongue, circling the tip.

"Oh come on " He said impatiently. While tightening the grip on her ponytail.

She then began sucking it. Slowly and then faster. Deep throating the dick, gagging on it. This just made it a whole lot more fun for him. He helped suck the dick pushing her head in and out slowly. He started breathing heavily, and biting his lower lip.

"Fuuck" he said slowly and softly as he closed his eyes.

Every once in a while he'd push it in even deeper, and see her gag and smile. She loved it and he loved this. She kept going faster and faster, with her hands too, to double the fun for him. Her mouth full of saliva from his dick, taking it as far as she could. He was about to cum, right in her mouth, where she wanted it, so she kept going faster and faster till he did. All in her mouth and a little on her face. She swallowed it, because she liked how he tasted. He picked her up from her knees and helped clean up her face. He licked his cum from her face seductively. He'd never helped clean up before, but he cared for her and it was changing him.

He put her on the bed and and began kissing her neck passionately, going lower to her beautiful boobs and nipples. Her hands held his hair softly as he trickled down her her body. He kissed her all the way down, and pushed her legs apart. He knew what he wanted and he was going to give it to her. But he started out by sucking her clit, tightly, beautifully, he licked he sucked. She kept moaning, and breathing heavier. He knew how to do it properly and wasn't here to disappoint. He kept sucking more and more, more and more. She couldn't take it anymore but she loved it. Her body was retaliating because the pleasure was too much, but he kept her down smiled and continued.

When she was fully wet he stopped and pulled out his dick. He teased her hole with his dick similar to what she'd been doing to him. She realized what he's doing and started smiling.

"oh come on" she said mimicking him getting him angry.

To keep her quiet he put the whole thing in her the first time, and she squealed as it was unexpected in that second. He began thrusting hard in her, in and out, in an out. The pleasure was unforeseen, this dick was the best dick she'd ever had. They say it's not the size of the boat but rather the motion of the ocean. But what if it's a big boat with some spectacular waves. He knew how to use it too. His back was arched and he'd keep going in and out, in and out. Christine's moans were getting louder.

"Oh fuck name daddy, fuuuck me"

His left hand was on her neck, but not so tightly that she couldn't breathe but just for the pleasure of being choked. He knew how to do it right. He hadn't cared so much before but this time it was different. He had his right hand rubbing her clit, which was doubling the pleasure. He had her toes curling and muscles tightening. He then pulled her over on top so smoothly it didn't make sense. He then rested a second as she rode the dick on top. She had quite the stamina to work it on top. She rode it so well Jacob sat there watching her.

"Good girl" he said to her in his deep husky voice which turned her on even more. We all know how that makes the girls feel. She smiled and continued going. He then began thrusting his hip up and down really fast and he held her waist. Fuck it was getting hot.

Before she slowed down he quickly put her on all fours, and pushed her head low so back was arched. His dick was already lubed up enough to put in her ass. He licked his fingers and lined the surface of her asshole, and slowly slid it it. She let out a moan, her hands were behind her back which he grabbed on to to fuck her harder. She had never felt such pain and pleasure before, it hurt but it was all worth it for her mans dick. He kept going harder and harder, and began moaning. His moans were getting her much so aroused. He continued thrusting harder and harder. You could hear his body smack her ass, and it was hot. His dick was in her deep, and she was taking it like a pro. This time it was for him. With his clients usually it's their pleasure over his, but for the first time in a long time the pleasure was all his.

He pulled out his dick and lay in bed after the crazy amount of pleasure he'd felt. Nothing had come close to this before, no client, no one night stand, no one could match up to this. She was something else and he was someone else with her.

They both laid in bed and smiled, they pulled on the duvet over them and he held on to her being the big spoon. She could feel his hard dick still, and kept pushing her butt into him. They both couldn't stop smiling, he put his big arms on her chest over her boobs and lay together the whole night.