Chapter 12

Christine's POV

"Okay here we are" Stephanie said. She handed her keys to someone to go park her car. She had quite a lot of confidence in them for the expensive car she had. "Are you our chauffeur tonight?"

"Yes madame" He said in a funny French accent.

"Well then you deserve a little something don't you?" She brought her lips close to his face, he closed his eyes, and kissed his neck while she put 5oo dollars in his pocket and tapped it twice. How rich is she to just give him 500 dollars ? What type of party am I at ?

"I'll look forward to seeing you"

"Me too" she said . "Wasn't he cute ?"

And honestly speaking he was. But I would have never had the courage to do that "Yeah, really cute actually"

We walked into the party to see elite people. Very beautifully dressed ,revealing but hot. People were smoking, drinking a whole bunch of expensive drinks, making out in hallways, naked people running into the pool and some were even fucking. It wasn't like the parties I had been too. My parties were usually crazy college parties which were wild but on a low level, this was something else. I never even went out of my way to see anything else The people here were a little more mature but really drunk. I tried asking Stephanie something when a really attractive tattooed guy came to her and showed her his tongue. There was something on it, perhaps a drug or something.

"Is it strong ?" She asked as he tried kissing her.
He shook his head
"Then get the fuck outta here."

We both went to the bar to get some drinks when she disappeared. I didn't see her for 30 minutes but I minded my own business and sat with some people sipping on drinks.

"Christine!!" She screamed from the other side and waved her hand at me. I quickly went to her and there she was smiling. She had already taken her off shoulder top off, and was in just her bra. She looked pretty

"Where have you been??!" I asked

She took her tongue out and pulled me closer. She kissed me passionately. She had something on her tongue I could see it. But her move had caught me so off guard I was just enjoying what happened.

And then she left again. However this time I was feeling a lot happier. Something inside me had me enjoying the moment more than I have ever enjoyed anything. There was a sudden increase in joy, felt like it was running through my body. I think the drug had taken its effect. There was no logical explanation for anything that happened hereafter but it just did. I was going and speaking to many people and joining their conversations. The music had me in my feels I was in the best place I've ever been. I drank a little more and by the end of it was dancing the most outta everyone there and began getting a little attention . Perhaps cause it was my first time and not the fact that I'm an amazing dancer.

"Come with me Chrissy" Steph said as she creeped up behind me.

"Noo I want to diiianceee. You diiiance with me." I replied

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Several couples were making out, sucking dicks and even fingering people. She took me up the stairs into a room. I looked around the whole room and saw her locking the door.

"Why didchu lock the door ?" I said

"Just"

She stood out in the balcony when I started to
Hear a couple moaning in the room next to us. I was getting turned on by this. I hopped onto the bed and had my hands above my head and was biting my lip. I was already so happy that anything was already turning me on. I started to rub my legs together when I think Stephanie began to notice. She came back in. She sat down next to me and felt my panties.

"Woah! You are dripping wet"
"Mmmhm"
"I shouldn't have touched you-" she said keeping her hand still there
"Rub it Steph"

She hesitated to do this but then she took her other hand and began rubbing my clit. It felt amazing. Every sensation was so strong that I was in absolute bliss.

She took her bra off and her boobs were in my face, but it didn't matter to me. Her touch was enough.

"No this is... wrong" she said while thrusting her hip up and down

"Look my boyfriend is out there fucking some hot Italian girl so I don't think i have much of a moral ground. Just fuck me." I said as she continued rubbing it.

She started rubbing it faster and faster and my back began to arch. My happiness was indescribable, absolutely perfect. I didn't know what was happening but it was absolute pleasure.

"ohh fuck, fuckk mmm" I mouthed and moaned.

"You're so wet I love it."

She stopped and took every piece of article of me and got on top of me. She kissed me and I giggled. She started to kiss my nipples and play with them. She took her pants off and I saw she wasn't wearing any panties which automatically made her sexier. She then licked my fingers and put them on her clit and helped me rub it. I confused as usual didn't know how to do this to someone else. But I tried. I began gently rubbing her in circles. She was getting turned on. I began doing it faster and faster until she was moaning. I took my fingers in my mouth and sucked it. She tasted so good I could eat her right now. She stopped me from going further laid me down and spread my legs apart. My stomach muscle clenched and my back arched. She brought her pussy to mine. She was flexible and just pure amazing. She teased me as she slowly rubbed her wet clit against my clit. She straddled my pussy and began doing it faster. I was mesmerized. the feeling was new but amazing. I couldn't contain my happiness. There was a sudden rush of something through my body. I felt this warm liquid to which I orgasmed. I relieved my tension as I cheated on my loving boyfriend.

Soon after that she came up to my face and started kissing me and I passed out. I don't know how or what happened but I have no memory of what occurred next.

Stephanie's POV

Christine passed out, unexpectedly. But I knew she had too much to drink. The nice thing was that

I got her dressed and asked the French chauffeur to help me get her down and clean the room.

As he came in, he saw me in my lingerie and I could see his boner.

"Do you need help with that ?"

He looked down embarrassingly "Do you want to help me ?"

I unzipped his pants and saw his bulge. I sucked him off  till he came all over my face and mouth.

I gave him a long awaited hot kiss and continued tidying up the room.

He helped carry Chrissy down to the car and he took us home.

I gave French guy a fake number, It was just. hookup nothing more. I then took Chrissy to my room and we  fell asleep just before dawn.