Chapter 11

"Babe! you wont believe this ! I just got an offer to go to Venice for a week! Paid hotel and yacht and everything. Oh my god I can't wait. I'm going to accept the offer right now" Jacob screamed from upstairs

"A week? Is it one of those clients?" she paused "I wish I could come.. fuck okay. That's great babe. When do you leave?"

"I guess I leave tomorrow. And don't worry You are my only one. Let me get packing now. Wow I'm excitedddd"

"Okay let me help you get ready for tomorrow."

His bags were packed and he was ready to depart. He was really excited to do this. It was new for him, another country, another language, but the same job wow. The travel scope in the job was unexpected but necessary.

He drove off to the airport with Christine he looked at her with love and he left. She drove back home.

She came back home put her keys in the table and hopped onto the couch. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and all she could think about was her kiss with Stephanie. She quickly opened her eyes again. She didn't want to think about her too much. Why was she on her mind a lot. She was concerned. She scrolled through social media and looked at posts until she came across a post by Stephanie. She was mesmerized it was photo of her in her lingerie and a denim jacket with a hat and glasses on, smiling with the most perfect smile. She saw that and couldn't resist herself. She was hot and Christine began to feel a tingly feeling inside. She liked the picture and commented "pretty ;)". As this notification popped up on Stephanie's phone she smiled. Stephanie messaged Christine. And Christine couldn't contain herself. Perhaps she thought Stephanie was just pretty she told herself.

Stephanie : hey!
Christine : hi
Stephanie : what are you up to ?
Christine : oh well I just dropped Jacob off at the airport - he's leaving to Venice for a week.
Stephanie : (she waited a little) ohh okay
Christine : yeah so I'm currently all alone :(
Stephanie : aww I'm sorry , he's gonna be back soon though. You can invite friends to come over and stuff
Christine : yeah that's not a bad idea. But i don't have that many friends here, my friends are not here cause I came here for my holidays. So that plan kinda failed
Stephanie : I'm your friend !!
Christine : really? you wouldn't mind coming
Stephanie : ofc not you are a fun person to speak to anyways
Christine : yeah but you know things didn't go well last time ...
Stephanie : forget all that, it happens especially during college.
Christine : oh okay
Stephanie : yeah don't worry let's hang out cause honestly I think you are pretty cool
Christine : aww thank you.
Stephanie : wait actually there's a party happening downtown we could go together.
Christine : aww really can I come ?
Stephanie : ofc it'll be much better to be at a party then just the two of us hanging out ;)
Christine : yeah that's for sure. Oh my god I'm so excited. Okay when is it ?
Stephanie : tomorrow and it starts at 11
Christine : okay I'll meet you by your house and then we can drive there together :)
Stephanie : perfect see you then
Christine : yup :)

They both put their phones down and smiled at how this just happened. But they knew that this was solely based on the purpose of friendship and nothing else. They couldn't mess it up, they were really getting along and nothing should get in the way.

The next day Christine got ready. She wore tight jeans which accentuated her curves, and a tight black tank top withe chain straps. She tied her hair half up and half down. And got in the car to leave. She looked quite beautiful it suited her. She drove off excitedly.

She reached Stephanie's house, rang the doorbell and waited impatiently. At this point it was 10:50 pm. Only to see Stephanie still putting on her earrings.

"Hey sorry my earring is just" She exclaimed and gave her a hug.

She was wearing leggings and heels, and a black off shoulder top which was completely see through exposing her bra and bar strap. She had on a cute simple necklace and a beautiful ring.

"Hey, no that's okay, don't stress. By the way you look stunning"

"Aww thank you, you look really adorable. Let me get my keys and then we can go."

"Yup"

"Here we go" she said rattling her keys and closing her door.

"So what's gonna be happening at this party ?" Christine asked while going down the stairs that mounted up to her door.

"Ooh someone's excited. Don't worry, you're gonna have fun I promise. Okay but promise me you will step out of your comfort zone and try new things. You probably already have but this party is gonna be a lot more than you've seen." She said as she opened her Range Rover

"Woah okay, well fuck it yeah tonight's gonna be about trying new things" she said

"Well then great let's go"

They both sat in the car, opened their windows and blasted music as they drove to the party.