Chapter 22

Chance had a way with his movements. He leaned her up against the door, held her face gently and kissed her. His other hand grabbed her butt and squeezed it tightly. He then brought his hands to her chest and squeezed her boobs as Jacob watched. It was difficult to say who he looked at. The heat of he moment was sensual. Christine was overwhelmed as it was all she'd wanted from the moment she'd locked eyes with Chance.

Chance's hand lowered itself to under her dress, and softly began caressing her through her lace underwear. He stopped kissing her to kiss Jacob - who in the meantime had been kissing Christine's arm. and neck.

As he attempted to kiss Jacob, Jacob pulled away. For a brief second the two locked eyes, and Christine was a little worried in what was to follow, as she knew Jacob wouldn't want to go through with any of this. Her heart started pacing. That's when he grabbed Jacob on the back of his neck and with a little intensity pulled him in for the kiss. Jacob wasn't opposed to any of this, he just didn't know how to react. He kissed Chance back. Chance hadn't stopped touching with Christine's through her underwear in the meantime.

They all stopped everything and got to their bed. Chance laid down on the bed after taking off all his clothes. All he had on, were his rings. He laid there on the bed awaiting the other two. Jacob hugged Christine from the back and looked at Chance on the bed, and giggled.

"And may i ask what we are waiting for ?" Chance said "come on pretty boy i'm talking to you too"

Christine immediately got on the bed while pulling Jacob in to who was a tad bit slower. She got on top of Chance, and took his hands and placed it on her ass. She then and took off her dress, revealing her lingerie which was evidently very see-through. His excitement could be seen in his eyes. She grabbed her cute boobs in her hand and squished them, and took a soft breath.

Jacob felt a little out of place, because never had he considered fucking both of these two together. He joined in though. He grabbed on her boobs, held her face and then kissed her. She in the meantime to keep matters exciting put her finger in Chance's mouth, which he sucked, better than she'd ever seen.

Jacob took off her bra and sucked on her nipples while Chance caressed his back. That feeling was back with his touch, the one which made Jacob so incredibly horny for Chance. Baby sucks, moving his tongue around her nipples so softly, to softly biting on it, to sucking on its

She got off Chance, leaving Jacob longing for more nipple sucks. When she got off, she gave a little look to both of them, implying that the two should make out.

Chance got up on his knees and so did Jacob as a result, hesitantly. The exchanged long glare while Christine watched. Chance came closer slowly, and slowly, until they were close enough.

Chance then suddenly grabbed Jacob's dick and dived in for the kiss. An extremely passionate kiss, the chemistry was undeniable - To Christine's delight.

She laid back on the other side of the bed and began touching herself as the two kissed. Slowly going in soft circles through her underwear, nice and slow. Her underwear was already soaked, the two men kissing was turning her on.

The two eventually stopped kissing, letting out a heavy breath as they were estranged in the kiss for so long. They looked at each other and smiled, and wiped their mouths.

Chance then pulled up to Christine now, He quickly sucked on her boobs, and kissed his way down to her pussy. He immediately pulled off her underwear and threw it across the room. He then began circling her clit, slowly. and not too long later, faster and faster. He then put his face into it and kissed her clit. And the sucked on it. His tongue did wonders that no one else could, He moved his tongue and lips so swiftly over her pussy, and she could do was let out huge moans as she grabbed onto his hair tighter and tighter. He ate her up with his ass up, which Jacob took advantage of. He began sucking Chance's ass, taking his tongue right into the hole.