Chapter 16

Jacob walked in into Chance's apartment, only to see the prettiest one he'd ever seen, interiorly designed with only ancient furniture themed things. He continued walking in.

"Welcome. Welcome." Chance said walking in behind him, in grey sweatpants and and a white tank top

"Oh hello" He replied.

Chance went over to the bar and poured himself and a glass of vodka for him and Jacob.

"So what game are we gonna watch today ?" Chance asked

"Ha ha very funny" Jacob replied

"Let's cut the chit chat. Jacob, get in the room, today I'm fucking your ass"

Jacob finished his drink, set aside his glass and went inside the room. He wore grey sweatpants and a white tank top. He got on bed to see what Chance had in store for him.

Chance took off his baby blue shirt, made to tightly accent his body's muscles, and threw it on the floor. He left his drink on the side table and and came towards the bed. He took of Jacob's tank top. Chance sat on the edge and asked Jacob to lie on him, on his thighs, facing down, with his beautiful ass facing Chance. Chance caressed Jacob's back to his butt and tightly grabbed on it. Chance pulled down Jacob's pants to get a good look of his butt.He began smacking Jacob's butt. He continued smacking the butt harder and harder, till his butt was red. He asked "You like this huh ?"

"Is that the best you can do ?" Jacob replied wittingly, to which he got harder smacks.

Chance then took the lube from the side table and poured in decent amount as he stretched open the hole.

"I wanna hear you now" Jacob said as he slowly inserted a finger in Jacob's butt. And then another finger was in.

"Woahh, calm down there big guy" Jacob squealed.Although he had an experience, his butt was fairly new still.

Chance began thrusting it in and out slowly, trying to hit all the pleasure points. Jacob was biting his lip and had his eyes tightly shut. Letting out moans and sighs.

"Oh yeah. yuppp. right there... fuck"  He was really feeling it in his tight ass.

Suddenly Chance stopped and turned him over as he licked his fingers clean. "You taste amazing"

"Chance mercilessly fuck me with your cock"

"Get over here"

Jacob got to the edge of the bed with his hands on the bed. more than anything Jacob liked the thought of getting fucked in the ass. And Chance knew how to do that. "Now i wanna hear every moan" He said aggressively and took off his formal white pants revealing his massive dick. He spat in Jacob's ass and put a finger in to make sure the whole inside was lubed up.

He slid it in. His thick massive cock. Deep.

"Ow ow ow, okay stop stop" Jacob said. This was the first time he'd felt something so big and so deep in his ass.

"You've got a real tight ass" Jacob slowly went in and out and began increasing his speed.

"Slower....Slowe-" Chance said in angst. His face was all scrucnched and was tightly holding on to the bedsheet.

Initially it hurts but eventually the feeling that comes is unmatched. Slowly thrusting in and out, in and out, until it got faster and faster and faster. Chance held on Jacob's hips and thrusted his tight ass. Jacob kept falling down on the bed as his hands fell weak, but Chance continued destroying his ass as Jacob whelped in pleasure. In the meantime Chance had also been stroking Jacob's dick, keeping it hard. He kept thrusting harder and harder, doing deeper and deeper.

"FFFFU...UCK" Jacob yelped.

"I'm about to cum in your ass" Chance said as he couldn't speak

"Oh yeeeah keep going, keeep going" Jacob replied as his eyes rolled back

Jacob kept moaning and grabbing the sheets tighter. He kept increasing the speed until finally Jacob felt a warm release in his ass. And at the same time Jacob came too.

Jacob remained unable to move and laid on the bed evaluating what just happened. When he heard Chance zipping up his pants as though he was leaving.

"Now that I fucked your ass, you can leave if you want to" Chance said as he lit a cigarette.

"I-" Jacob said disorientated

"Remember you told me you're not gay, so i'm just reminding ya"

"Oh no no no, now it's your turn"

Chance smiled as he took another puff.