Chapter 14

So as they walked up the stairs to the hotel Jacob started muffling for the keys. Chance was smoking a cigarette,  and looked quite attractive.

They reached the room and as Jacob was unlocking the door, Chance pulled him around and kissed him again passionately. Pinned against the door, Chance's left hand holding Jacob's face, while his right hand rested on the door with his cigarette. Jacob didn't resist, oddly enough, he liked it. And went in more passionately. He opened the door and they both continued kissing inside, and closed the door. Jacob pushed Chance onto the chair. Chance smiled seductively as he took another few puffs of his cigarette. He watched his dick get hard as Jacob took of the loosely fitted shirt.

"Let me be in charge tonight" Jacob said
"Alright then. Show me what you've got"

He sat him on his lap, and brought his face close. This was still awkward, as the night started with them actually becoming quite good friends. Chance took the opportunity and eliminated the awkwardness and kissed him. Kissed him with the full passion he missed when they kissed for the first time. Heavy breathing. Deep kisses. Tongues in play with each other. It was pure passion.

Jacob pulled away. He got up and pulled a chair.

"Don't touch anything, I'll do everything"

He slowly unbuttoned Chances shirt, revealing a nice well built body. He took off Chance's pants and boxers. Leaving him absolutely bare and brought him to the chair. Chance could not stop smiling. Chance was feeling quite hot.

Jacob came close to Chances face, almost touching him with his lips which Chance longed. They exchanged breaths, and both closed their eyes letting the warmth of the breaths caress their face. The breaths got shorter, Chance pulled a little closer to compensate for the between. But Jacob moved a little lower, to his neck. He began kissing his neck. At first with little loving pecks with soon turned into passionate aggressive kisses, leaving hickeys on Chances neck and collarbone. Chance was surprised at first, but then started to enjoy it. He let out soft moans of pleasure. It was as though Jacob was hinting was the night entailed. A little fun, a little pain. He moved down, usually he would find nice breasts here but this time things were different. He circled the nipples first with his fingers and then with his tongue. Simple, soft touches, arousing a strong unknown feeling in Chance. From what Jacob know, Chance hadn't tried something like this before. Jacob started to gently stroke Chance's hard dick, as he continued sucking on his nipples. Chance had his head back, and eyes closed.

"Do you want to see some more of me ?" Jacob asked.

Chance nodded "yyeah"

Jacob started taking of each article of clothing of his. He took of his pants. And then teased Chance by not taking of his boxers.

"Not just yet"

He sat on Chances lap facing him, and started kissing him passionately with love, with aggression. They both were extremely horny else such would have never happened. Both of them knew what they wanted, and Chance was not missing this opportunity. He was making the most of any part of him which touched Jacob. They were going at it, with each other's tongues deep in each other, sexiest kiss of all time. Just as the kiss was reaching the best part Jacob pulled away, kind of upsetting Chance, but he knew what was going to happen know would be better and so he didn't say anything.

Jacob pulled out his lube bottle and put some in his hand. And started rubbing Chances dick. Starting off with slow, gentle strokes, and Chance began biting his lip. He put his head back as Jacob began increasing the speed of the strokes. These strokes were fast and leading upto something. Chance was extremely hard and aroused, and the pleasure was too high. Jacob started stroking the dick faster. Chance threw his head back, took a puff and let his hand fall, he closed his eyes. Jacob reduced his speed and changed it up a bit. He pulled Chance a bit closer, and spread both of his legs apart. Jacob could now see the hole clearly. He put a lube on his fingers and on his hole. He then slowly inserted a finger in his ass, not fully though. Chance was not ready yet. He took another puff and blew the smoke as Jacob's finger got in. Chance was new to this feeling, extremely uncomfortable. Firstly never having anything put in him, to it being a guy to do this. It was all very new. He clenched his butt cheeks together and his stomach tightly. Jacob initially put in an inch of his finger, getting the hole used to penetration. He knew how to work with asses, because many of his clients were also new to the butt. Plus he knew how it felt with recent events with Christine. He came close and gave Chance a kiss and slowly inserted a little more. Chance kept smoking, more and more as he let out sweet moans. "Fuuuck" he said as smoke came out of his mouth. And soon it wasn't as painful anymore, and was rather pleasurable. He began softly thrusting his finger in and out, attempting for it to lead to an orgasm. As he saw Chance began enjoying it, he kept going and took the finger out. He then stopped. And finally Jacob pulled down his boxers revealing a massive hard dick. He brought it to Chance's mouth and allowed his mouth to take over. Chance began deep throating the dick. With Jacobs hands assisting his face on his dick, he was sure to make sure it was deep down his throat. Again this was all very new to him, he wasn't too sure how it was supposed to be done. But it felt like a natural discovery and learning as he went along. Jacob was moaning very loudly now, warning Chance that his climax was coming. Chance was constantly gagging with this huge dick down his throat but eventually led to Jacobs climax. Jacob came all over Chances face, the warm cum all over his face. Chance spit it out though and wiped his face, he really didn't enjoy sucking the dick. But how would he have known if he didn't try it.

Jacob realised it may be better if they were on the bed for the next part. Chance put down his cigarette after taking a deep inhale. Jacob told him to get on all fours. This was odd for Chance. He'd done this same thing to girls but never though he'd be there too. Jacob spread Chances legs apart exposing his newly experienced hole again. This time he brought out his toy. A vibrating small butt plug. He lubed it up and inserted it in, deeper than any of his fingers had reached. Chance was quite mesmerized, it hurt a lot. He could feel the pain and the pleasure was only so much.

"ow ow Jacob, Jacob it hurts"
"It'll get better, let me switch it on"

Jacob spread Chance's legs further as he knew it would hurt. The butt plug wasn't big at all but it was new in his tight ass. Jacob switched it on. Sending vibrations through Chance's body, tingling him with pleasure in every part. This was when he realised the feeling of pleasure from his ass.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh yeah. Okay yes."

His eyes were closed and he was in absolute bliss. Jacob began stroking Chances dick, as his arms were falling weak due to the vibrations. His breaths were shortened. He began stroking a little faster, and with more passion.

"Fuck fuuuckk, what is this feeling, i- can't anymore." He was moaning extremely loudly as Jacob began slowly thrusting the plug in and out of him. He was building up to the climax of the night. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He then let out a long loud moan and came. The vibrations still had him weak, and Jacob went and took out the plug, and sucked it clean. He turned Chance around on his back and kissed him again. Chance still out of breath wanted to continue kissing him forever, this was not only the best time he'd ever had but the last thing he'd thought he'd spend his Monday night doing.

They both were exhausted and took no time to fall asleep. Both fell asleep in the small bed, thinking over and over again of what they had just done. But what's done is done and now cannot be undone. It's a choice they made. Perhaps not the best one.