Chapter 3 - first night

"So let me tell you, I like dominance when it comes to sex. My introduction may have seemed nice but I'm a little more than nice in the bed. And you look so fucking pretty I want to have you right now."

I seemed a little confused but thought the experience will be worth it. I stayed quiet.

"Let's go to my bedroom."

We climbed a flight of stairs and he took me to the third room on the right. He had a grand room with minimal incandescent lights.

"Go ahead take off your clothes but leave your panties on and lie down. "

Um okay a bit odd, he didn't even bother flirt with me. Agh but he already knew I was getting wet, and wanted him. And for the record I really was.

"Okay, I'll do that." I felt a little weird, I was naked in front of an unknown man. I've never been told what to do by a man like this before.

"Good girl."

He went to his drawer and started to look for something and quick enough he had found it.

"Now of course this is your first night and first time, so I'll make sure it's enjoyable. I heard you like it rough."

I chuckled, I hadn't got much to say. I was with the prettiest man I know at the most grand house I'd ever been to. This was the dream and I was living for it.

He climbed on the bed and got on top of me. The bed had hand restraints already attached and so he sternly took my right arm and cuffed it in. I resisted a little with the left arm.

"Shh baby don't worry, you're gonna like this" to which I stopped resisting. His voice itself was a tad bit too attractive for me to not.

He finished cuffing me. The sound of the handcuffing restraints closing already turned me on. I felt submissive, under his control. I've always been the submissive type yet no one has been of help. But not anymore. I was tightly in place, I tried moving but I couldn't. What was was I doing ? But I mean I really liked this. I liked this roughness on him, made him a lot more attractive.

He took his shirt off. And I swear i was feeling things down there i'd never felt before, i could have him right there. It was real butterflies. He was so hot, his perfectly carved abs and defined muscles had me in awe. I couldn't stop staring. He realized this and thought it would be appropriate to blindfold me. He brought out a red cloth and came close to my face. He lifted my head gently as he tied it around my eyes.

He got on top of me again and I could feel my insides wanting him. His magnetic body attracting me toward him. Pulling me closer. He took his hands and cupped my tiny boobs. He squeezed them tightly sending a sensation down my body. He slapped them, and I let out a loud moan with the unexpected slap. He came closer. He brought his soft lips to my lips, we exchanged breaths and we paused.He kissed me , and i felt the happiest i'd been. He's lip and tongue fit perfectly in my mouth. I opened my mouth a little to let his tongue discover my mouth. He bit my lip and moved away, having me long for more. He began to kiss my neck, passionately, leaving bite marks every where he touched. I loved every part of it. He took my boobs and sucked on them violently, and squeezed them. He slapped them, giving me goosebumps. My moans had perhaps gotten to much for him. He got off me and went back to his drawer and put in a cloth in my mouth to keep my sounds low. I resisted, how much more was he gonna restrict, but he didn't care.

*Narrator*

Christine was on the bed fully exposed. Jacob stood there adoring the beautiful body that lay there. Honestly it was the best he'd seen too. Jacob moved apart her legs and slowly moved her hands to her thigh, and then higher and higher. He took his hand and very softly touched her a little through her panties. "You like that?" She relied with a slight moan and nod. She was already quite wet. However he wasn't satisfied. And this wasn't satisfying him. He took her wet panties off. He began kissing her inner thigh with passion making her extremely vulnerable. She began trying to close her legs.