Chapter 8 - Stephanie ;)

Jacobs POV

"Yes sir" I said to my manager.

"Tonight, it's Stephanie again." My boss said with a smirk.

"Yes sir, I heard. I'm very excited " I said in a reserved way, showing no emotions. Yet I still needed to show I appreciated this job.

"Wait is Stephanie the lady who has those green eyes, blond hair and those big juicy boobs." He said imitating boobs on his chest. "Oh she's a treat. Aren't you so lucky"

"You should take her sometime" I replied

"Oh how I wish I could" He said with a sigh.

I hadn't realized but I don't think I was ready to give up everything with Chrissy this easily. And this early. I wasn't giving it up but I didn't feel okay doing any of this. It's been a week since her and we spoke over the phone quite a lot. But there's only so much I could say to her over the phone. I need her next to me. In my arms. Fuck I miss her. There was something about her which I felt is the last time I was gonna ever see.

But anyways I need to put my lover boy side aside and bring in my dominant ruthless raw side back that people want

Stephanie came to the door and I opened it for her. She had blonde hair, a cute smile, big boobs and a big ass. She was a treat, just not for me.

"Welcome here Stephanie. You ready for tonight ?" I said as I bit my lip and moved her hair to the side.

It was my first girl after Chrissy - I was a little nervous.

Narrator

"Hey sexy, I've been ready the whole time babe" She said with a smirk emphasizing each letter.

"Well then get your clothes fucking off missus and start calling me sir" he replied

"Yes... sir" she said as she sexily removed each piece of clothing and dropped it as she walked.

"Oh are you making my house a mess? You know I won't like that!" He said dominantly

"What are gonna do about it" she paused and cheekily continued  "sir..." mimicking a baby's voice, making fun of him.

"Holt shit, come here you little shit." He said running to her.

He pinned her against the wall and unhooked her bra. They exchanged breaths, as they tried getting their breaths back. He licked her lips, and nibbles on her earlobes teasing her. She escaped little moans. He threw the bra onto the floor and took her boobs into his hand. And jiggled then around, he teased them with his fingers and went in for a suck.

"mmmm" she let out slight moans as she pushed her head back onto the wall.

"Upstairs now! Get on the gynae chair and wait for me obeidiently."

"Yes sir." She smiled and and walked away.

He smacked her on her ass as she went upstairs.

He stood there contemplating his life choices, Christine being one of them. It was becoming hard for him, but he tried to think of it less. He wasn't one to be so in love but Chrissy has been changing things for him. He then realized he shouldn't keep Stephanie waiting and hurried took of his shirts and wore some leather pants and entered the so called 'playroom'.

She was sitting on the chair innocently. Playing with her boobs and rubbing her legs together, only to see shirtless Jacob walk in. She had lost all sense, he was fucking gorgeous. She couldn't stop staring at him.

"Lower those eyes Steph, do you want to get punished?" He said loud and clear

She obliged, she didn't have a choice. He looked dominant, it was scary.