Chapter 4

I woke up to see Jacob looking at me. I chuckled, "what you looking at?"

"Just how pretty you are." He said.

I got up and stretched, he glared at my body.

"I've got something very fun planned for you Chrissy,"

"I can't wait."

I gave him a hug and a peck on his cheek. I whispered in his ear "what time?"

"Just before lunch "

I smiled and went in the kitchen, he followed me in.

"What is all of this J ? When did you-"

"I got up early and prepared everything for you. As you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

We enjoyed this delicious breakfast and spoke about things. Somehow he really knew how to make me smile. He loved looking at me just as much as I loved spending time with him.

"Chrissy, um I want you to go shower and get dressed. I'll see you in a little bit."

I decided to go take a bath and spent some quality time alone. I got out, dried myself and dressed up pretty. Today he had planned a red thong and a red lacy bra, accompanied by a collar. I loved it. I came out of my room smelling like lavender.

He picked me up and brought me to his activity room. I blushed and licked my lips. He put me down.

"Christine, today i wanna play with you." He said as he brought out ropes. I was confused at first but then it all made sense.

He kissed my neck and unhooked my bra. "Wow you are precious." He asked me to take my panties off to which I obliged.

He began to tie the rope around my boobs. He seemed like a professional, because it didn't even hurt but the job got done.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed and came on top of me. I let out a soft "fuck," it was all so overwhelming. I could finally see him this time.

He asked me, "boobs or clit?"
"Both" I said with a smirk.
"As my lady wishes."

He called me his lady which brought a smile to my face, I couldn't believe it. He began to tie my hand and feet to each corner of the bed - as though I was a starfish. There I lay exposed.

"Chrissy"
"Yes daddy"
He put his fingers in my mouth.
"Lick"
I licked them nicely.
"I'm going to have fun with you today, I hope you are ready." He said as he began to rub my clit.
"I'm always ready for you daddy" I replied

His fingers were magical within seconds I was getting wet and my legs were shaking. It was brutal, his gentleness had me dripping

I gasped and took air in as he inserted a finger in. It didn't take him long to find the g spot. And I could feel my insides reaching out to him as the walls of my vagina began to tighten. He really thrusted my g-spot and had me begging for more. I could feel i was reaching it- I was so close- I couldn't hold it in any longer. I moaned louder and louder.

"Wait!" He said "don't you dare come" He said with authority as he pulled his fingers out of me.

I was confused, my insides couldn't take it anymore. I was holding on to the rope with my hand. I tried pulling my legs closer but they were tightly tied. I was

"Jacob!! Please, I can't"

"Yes you can good girl" he replied