Chapter 6

"Okay before you enter the room, remember this is my night and I make the rules." She said standing in front of the door sexily.

"Ofcourse" He said meeting his lips with her

She pulled away quickly.

"Dance with me."She said as he entered the room.

"Dance? What do you mean dance?"

"I mean hold me in your arms and dance with me." She put his hand on her waist and held the other hand

"Fuck okay, I know a little.." he began to swerve her from side to side. Twirling her and having a full on sexy dance moment. I mean that hip movement was something else.

He moved his hands down her back onto her ass and grabbed it, and squeezed it to which she smiled. They were quite close to each other and only separated by a beam of moonlight. She put his hands up and trickled her fingers in his abs and lifted his shirt right off him - exposing him.

He quickly moved away and went to play a song on the speaker - 'Love is strange'.

"Christine"

"Yes Jacob" she replied

"How do you call your loverboy?"

"Come here loverboy" She said seductively while dancing around

"And if he doesn't answer"

"Oh loverboy"

"And if he still doesn't answer" he said adamantly.

"I simply say ... Baby, oh baby, my sweet baby, you're the one." She began twirling around him. Both of them got on the floor on their knees, and kept teasing each other with their distance between their bodies.

"Baby, oh baby, my sweet baby, you're the one." They both sang while holding each other imitating Johnny and Baby.

"Dirty Dancing I see." She said

"Always wanted to do that!" He said kissing her neck. And funny enough he was cute too.

"On the bed mister, and no pants. Leave your boxers on."

He hopped onto the bed and took of his pants off. "I'm ready"

She got on top, and pinned his hands down and began using those luscious lips of hers. "Not a word". She nibbled his ear, and licked and went down towards his neck. She gave a slight peck on his lips, and he was left wanting more. She kissed his collar bone and went down to his nipples. Pinning his hands down tightly, she began sucking his nipples. Licking them, teasing them, kissing them. This turned him on, he began having deeper and shorter breaths - he was enjoying it more than ever. Just then she let his hands go and brought her hands to his chest, he quickly took advantage of this and caressed her hair. He could feel her smile on his chest. She kissed her way down to his naval kissing each and every part  with love. She reached her his belt button and licked it. Sending a tingly, and fuzzy feeling down his body so that he quivered a little. She continued her way down and he began to get excited. But she teased him and let his big bulge remain there untouched. She moved down and spread his legs apart and kissed his inner thigh, with slight nibble and bites. She knew she had teased him enough, it was time for the real thing. Mind that she hadn't seen his penis yet, somehow. She realized very quickly though why, just by looking at it her insides were failing. Her ovaries wanted him. She pulled down his boxers and saw this magnificent huge shaft. This beauty, which she was worried to hold. She took it in both of her hands because it is so big and Jacob looked at her with an affirming smile. It was hard, all the teasing wasn't helped. She teased him a little more by pecking the tip and giving it a little twirl with the tongue. At this point Jacob was losing it, never having been the one to not get what he wanted he hated this. Usually he could always get the girls to suck him but this time it was different. She teased him until she saw he was getting annoyed. She took it in her mouth, as far as she could and deep throated the shit out of it. She was loving the feeling, and he was too. He had his hand on her head and kept pushing her head to take more of the cock. She kept gagging but smiling with it. You could see him really feeling the moment. She kept going up and down on his dick.

"I'm going to come" he replied quivering with rapid breaths. She was moving her hand up and down his penis at that moment "not yet you won't". He was shocked, this was the worst thing, no one had ever controlled him like this. He wasn't getting impatient, unbearable. "Now you can" She said as she took it in her mouth. His climax came and he released it in her mouth. Excited to see what she did with it, he looked, and she swallowed but not all of it.

"Salty I see, wanna taste?" She quickly brought her lips to his. He moved his face away from hers instantly, of course, he was the manliest of the men, this was awkward for him. She took his faced and kissed him, this time properly. He was so into it that he had even forgotten why he was avoiding it. He didn't like it that much but the kiss made all of it worth it, her being there made all of it worth it.

"Can you get on all your fours" she asked innocently but hesitantly.

"All fours? The hell? I'm not doing that" He said.

"I said get on all your fours" She said sternly.

Yet again he obliged. There was something about her that made him do things he would never do, as though she was the human version of a rebellion.

He got on all fours waiting for what's next.

"Look Jacob, this might be new to you but I promise you, you'll like it. Trust me, will you?" She said lovingly.

She tickled his feet, to show this is all for fun. She got her mouth to his anus, and gave it a slight lick. He immediately clenched his butt cheeks and said "Christine! The fuck you think you're doing?!?" He shouted. This has crossed the line.

"Jacob! You said I can do whatever I want today. Please let me, you promised. You'll enjoy it I promise. Believe In me please" She said with a slight sob.

"Okay, okay, okay, fine but... aghhh why am I doing this?? But just be gentle, I haven't done anything like... this... before."

She took her tongue and circled the anus with her tongue and wet the area completely.

She was only doing this because she wanted him to feel a sort of pleasure he hasn't before. By getting the male G-spot. She ensured the area was lubed properly, to which he reacted with a random body shake. She then separated his cheeks and very slowly inserted a small vibrator, one specific for men. His whole was tight, nothing had been in there before. He let out several moans, and closed his eyes. It was new to him, and apparently very awkward. She switched the vibrator on, and suddenly his whole body was feeling this sensation. It wasn't like his usual masturbation, that was confined to a specific area that felt pleasured. This sent tingly feelings everywhere in his body, he began breathing heavily. He was biting his lip and holding on to bedsheets. His heart rate, blood pressure, and respiration all began to increase rapidly. He was reaching it, his climax. His pelvic muscles began to contract and tighten. During all this Christine had been rubbing her clit and was getting aroused by his moans. He couldn't hold on, this was the most pleasure he had ever felt, as though the first time he learnt about masturbation. The tingly feeling was spreading to every part of his body, his abs were tightening, he began moaning loudly. He had reached it. His climax. When he let it all go and had an orgasm.

She took it out of his anus - it felt different now. He had never put anything in there before, but seems like he had been missing out. He turned around on his back and tried to catch his breath.

"I told you you'd like it." She said with a sneaky smile as she laid on his chest.

"Fuck, i don't what you did, but that was the best feeling I've ever had. It was tingling in my whole body, this uncontrollable urge... it was just amazing." He said taking a deep breath.

He kissed her, passionately. Better than he has. She brought out a different side in him, a kinky but beautiful side.

They both laid on the bed together, spooning each other. The duvet covered them up. He was behind her as she held onto his arm. They slept together all night in absolute bliss, nothing could ruin this night of theirs.