Chapter 17

Jacob was still weak after Chance destroyed his ass but wasn't gonna fall weak. He had to fuck Chance, and today.

"Get over here" Jacob said as he called him to the wall "Now I like dominating, so suck it up and take it okay"

He brought out a cloth and shoved it in Chance's mouth before he could say anything. He took the cigarette out Chance's hand and took a puff. He pinned Chance on wall. And took off Chance's shirt. Chance resisted, to which Jacob pinned him tighter to show him who is in power. He began passionately kissing his neck and shoulders leaving a trail of hickeys, Jacob began some tongue play on Chance's nipples as he pinned Jacobs arms above his head. Being the a sensitive and easily aroused part of any mans body, Chance was getting turned on. His eyes were closed and was enjoying the sensation. Occasionally Jacob used his teeth to pull the nipple and would make eye contact with him at the same time. Jacob threw Chance on the bed as he left to get some things. As Jacob came back, Chance had managed to remove the cloth from his mouth.

"I-" he said as he got interrupted

"Shhh, all I want to hear from you are moans" he said dominantly

Chance nodded as Jacob put on nipple clamps and took the trousers off Chance to reveal the same dick which had destroyed his ass a moment before.

Jacob tied Chance's hands to a rope attached to the ceiling with a hook. Naked Chance with his metal chain stood there helplessly. Jacob stood there admiring this body. He then smacked the juicy ass releasing a small moan from Chance. He continued until his whole butt was red and he was quivering. Circling Chance  he then suddenly grabbed Chance's balls tightly which as a result Chance threw his head back and let out a moan. Jacob saw that Chance was already hard which made Jacob very happy. He went behind Chance and held onto his body tightly. His warm breaths could be felt in Chance ear. He went down to his ass and gave it a lick. And slid a finger in. He then spat on his other hand and then grabbed Chance's dick and began giving him a handjob. Began stroking the beast. Slowly, at first. And then began increasing the speed, faster and faster. In between he'd also been sliding his finger in and out. In and out. Chance let out little moans to not let Jacob know how much he enjoyed this. Jacob's strokes got faster. Soon his moans got louder and his breaths shorter. His hip movements were in perfect sync with the speed of the handjob. He was biting his lip so hard that it could've bled. He was reaching the climax, almost about to cum. Jacob kept stroking it faster and faster, the pleasure was at its fullest, all that was need was him to cum. This was the best handjob he'd ever received, his legs were trembling and couldn't stand upright, he leaned on Jacob for support. He was turned on to the fullest. Just when he was fully hard and about to cum Jacob slid his finger out, stopped stroking and stepped away. away leaving he job unfinished. Chance trembled in anger and exhaustion. He was almost there, two more strokes and he would've came. Yet Jacob left him unfinished and smiled.

"You...asshole" Chance replied unable to formulate sentences yet. But let out a little smirk

Jacob then came and spanked his ass again. And took him to the bed after taking his hands off the rope. Jacob lubed up Chance's ass. Jacob sat back resting on the headboard as he brought Chance hip to his dick and put the tip in and slowly lowered him in. He was going to ride Jacob's cock now. Chance kept resisting and getting up. He wanted to be told.

"Take the fucker in your ass you " Jacob said as he grabbed Chance's face

The dominance had Chance under control to which he put the dick in his ass and very slowly began riding it. Never had his ass felt such a thick juicy cock.

Chance continued riding the dick as he moaned in pain and pleasure, slowly increasing the speed.

Chance pulled on the nipple clamps with his teeth while he rode. He had his hands on Chance's hip assisting him to a faster speed. He began taking the dick in deep and moving his hips accordingly. Soon he was able to move very fast. Deep. He's eyes were rolling back and he began finding this eternally pleasurable.

He looked at Jacob with a different kind of emotion this time around as he rode. With a 'kiss me' look. Jacob went in and kissed him and grabbed onto his hair tightly, keeping him in check. As the kiss got more passionate the speed at which he rode increased. Jacob finally reached his climax and came in Chance's ass . Chance got off the dick and laid on the bed. Jacob got on him and have him another passionate kiss in which there tongues remained in war. He then walked out of the room.

Now they were done, all their fantasies, all the pleasure they wanted to feel. All of that. Both felt what they needed to, to never again se each other. It was Jacob's last night in Lyon.

The next morning the two went over to Sophies and Emma's again, there was a slight tension in the air. The sadness of goodbye. No one likes that.

"And so you're really leaving, we planned to do so much more with you" Sophie said as she hugged Jacob

"I think I'm gonna miss youuu. Lowkey has a crush on you since I saw you in that bar. Your girlfriend is a lucky one"

"Girlfriend ?" asked Chance

"Agh wow you boys really don't talk" Said Sophie

"Alright guys we should head out or else Jacob here is gonna miss his flight" said Chance as he was going to drop Jacob at the airport.

"Jacobbbb we had a such great time with you, you better come back soon, with your girlfriend next time" Said Emma

"Oh so y'all can fuck her too ? I know what y'all want." Chance said cheekily as he took his car keys and headed out 

They reached the airport soon. It was a rather fun ride, they spoke like they were best friends again. Nothing more, nothing less, just those two friends.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend ?" Asked Chance taking the luggage out of the car

"I couldn't right ? I mean it was more for me, it'd make me feel worse about cheating"

"So what's her name ?" Chance asked.

"Christine" Jacob said smiling

"Ooh nice, how old is she ?"

"Nineteen"

"Wow she's young. Stop looking at me like that - i just needed to know what i'm up against"

"Thank you" He said softly as Chance took out the luggage

"I'm not leaving till you kiss me" Chance whispered with his hand on Jacob's butt

"Oh fuck you," Jacob said

Chance pulled him in close enough for a kiss but didn't kiss him. He kept the temptation. They were really close but Chance made sure they didn't kiss, now Jacob was tempted. He wanted to kiss him.

"You'd still don't wanna kiss me ?" Chance said

"No" Jacob lied

"How about now?" Chance said as he grabbed on Jacob's hard dick.

Jacob pulled Chance closer and kissed him very passionately. This was it, the last time they'd meet, they needed to make the most of it.

Soon Jacob walked in and left. This was one of those hookups you can't tell people about no matter how much you want to. Funny because it was highkey one the best hookups. The location, the timing the passion.