Chapter 12 Struggle

twerkinqkoalas thanks for the follow!

I try to wiggle my hand out of the death grip James has, but it's vain. I whine and tell him "James if you don't leave my hand right now, you will regret you were even born!"
He doesn't even flinch a little.

I try to keep my breathing in control as he is trying to give me the much needed workout. We are literally walking in 10km/hr speed. Seriously if we walk in the same speed for more than a minute, I will have my last breath in the airport terminal.
One thing I am very confused is the fact that James is dragging me somewhere else cause till I knew the aircrafts were in the opposite side.

My thoughts all came to a halt when I see him literally walk out of the airport. That's when I withdraw my hands in full force and push him away. He has a startled expression and before he could open his mouth.

I start running, yup I am running in the middle of the airport like a mad woman. My handbag is flaring and my trolley bag is going to give away any moment. But before I know what's happening I can feel a hand grabbing my arm. And all my bags fall onto the ground.
And all of a sudden I lose my balance and in a hurry to find a support. I grab James coat and next thing I know my butt is planted on the ground and I hear a grunt and a sound of a cloth tearing.

I open my eyes to find James on the ground and I can see a part of his coat torn and hanging.
I look up to his face which is in a combination of surprise and anger.
Before I could get up, I feel a hand yank me back onto the ground. And the next thing I know is an angry James whose face is red as a tomato is glaring at me.

I don't know why, but I found his facia expression extremely funny. So I start doing the unlikely and start laughing hysterically. First James is confused but after a while he starts chuckling too. I can hear him say "Always trying to amaze me?"
I shake my head and get up from the ground and brush the dust off my pants. I give a hand to James and he looks up to give me his classic look which screams "Are you kidding me?"
I shrug my shoulders and give him my version of million dollar smile.

I can see him controlling the smile that is threatening to form on his face. He gives in and I yank him back.

And then he starts "My god Emma why?" I scream "Hey don't put the blame on me! You were the one kidnapping me?" I see an old lady look at us and give a scared look. Before I could smile at her.

He grabs my hand again. And before I could withdraw my hands he starts directing me towards a nearby Starbucks.
I yank my hand and say "I am not in a mood for a coffee! And stop grabbing my arm. I am seriously thinking of getting a restraining order. You know my friend is a lawyer, you see what I am going to do..."
Just like that I feel something on my lips.
And to all dirty minded readers there. Nope James didn't kiss me. And I start to feel it drip onto the ground and I see blood spots on my shirt and my hands. And the next thing I know my eyes shut down and the darkness swarms around me.
******
I open my eyes with great difficulty, I felt each muscle of my body hurting. It's paining everywhere. I close my eyes when I hear the annoying voice that I knew was the devil itself says "Finally you are awake! We were so concerned." His voice dripped with sarcasm. And I was trying to roll my eyes, try is the key word. My eyelids felt like it weighed ton. I close my eyes and welcome the darkness.
I can feel a person shaking me and all I wanted was to get up and give a tight slap to that person. But all I could do is open my eyes. When I open them I see two brown orbs looking at me. The moment I opened my eyes he starts screaming "Doctor Doctor, she is awake! Oh my god where is the goddamn ring that you have to press?! And Emma if you close your eyes again dammit. I don't know what I will do!"

I wanted to open my mouth and say something but my mouth felt like a Sahara desert. So I try to move my hands but it was in vain. And I try to make a sound from the back of my throat. And that's what stopped his rambling.
He looked at me as if I grew another head and was like just staring doing nothing. I looked around to find a bottle in the nearby table. I try to motion him through my eyes.

Thank god he followed my line of vision and as if a bulb lit on the top of his head, in lightening speed he got it and gave it to me. But then he understood that I couldn't even move a finger in my hand he came towards me and held my head. I was confused what he was doing. Cause I felt like he was strangling me and the next thing I know the door opens with a bang and my friend Emily is running in full speed towards us. And pushes James away and he goes flying towards the ground and says "What the hell?"
And Emily turns to him her face red with anger and says "Why are you trying to kill my friend James? Nope scratch that don't open your mouth, I will meet you in the court."
She looks at me and her face shrinks and she says "Emma, you don't worry! I will take care of everything. All you have to do this file a case of attempt to murder to him. I will make him regret his existence."
Before I could say anything, James says "Who is trying to kill whom? Who the hell are you? And why the fuck did you push me?" He gets up and brushes his jacket.
And that's when the doctor enters along with the nurse and tries to shoo them away and start taking the necessary tests.
All I wanted to know was what the hell wrong with me? And where the hell am I?
________________________________
Hey guys thanks for reading
Hope you liked it!
Vote and comment