Chapter 20 Uninvited Guest

Shout out to, Sanjeevani134 for your kind words of support!

"What the fuck?" I exclaim.

"Calm your tits!" James says as he rolls his eyes and goes back into my house.

I just stand there with my mouth open and just stare at my doorway, where James just stood.

"Did you know about this?" I ask to Harold, my voice surprisingly being calm.

"Ma'am the issue is that..It's that Mr. Carter is very persistent."

I start clapping my hands and boy you should have seen the way his face turned pale.

Sure, it should have cause I could literally feel smoke coming out of my ears as I stare at him.

"Harold fucking Monroe, you are the incharge of the security guards of this house, of my house. If you didn't know that once again here it, it's my house. And your job is to literally guard it. Against intruders, especially someone who I have underlined, blacklisted and heavily requested to not to be allowed in the vicinity, is fucking inside my house!"

I scream the last line; as I see him now shaking in fear. My eyes soften a little as I see him trembling and trying to form sentences.

"Shut up! I don't need any stupid excuses. You're fired!"

I stop for a while then look around at the other guards and scream, "Actually you'll are fired! That's it pack your bags and leave the grounds."

Everyone is silent and none of them even dared to move an inch. That's when I scream.

"Now!"

Everyone suddenly come out of their trance and starts moving rapidly.

I hear lousy sorry's from some of them. I just shake my head and dial my dad. I know it seemed like daddy's little princess is calling for help.

But I was truly helpless and these people are just not understanding. For sure, I am not going to say him the real reason that it was because of James fucking Carter, I fired all my security.

But after like a talk and a followed by a plead from my dad to not to be so harsh at other people especially those who work for us. I just say occasional yeah's and hmm's. He then lets me know that by tomorrow morning, I will have a new security group coming and taking incharge and for today night alone, he might arrange some temporary people.

I thank him and cut the call as I see the devil who is responsible for all this shit sitting so calmly on my couch.

"What do you want?" I ask with pure exhaustion lining each word as I sunk into the chair.

"Wow, is the way you treat your guests. Didn't your mummy and papa teach you basic manners? Oh I am sorry why should I bother you are still a kid."

"Excuse me! You are just stupid and dumb. You, come into my house against all my security.."

He cuts me off, "I didn't fight and shit, I just asked them politely and they let me in."

"The fuck whatever! And you are sitting inside my house and talking absolute crap against me. I don't need to take this shit you know."

"Yeah yeah! We know that princess doesn't like to be scolded at, she needs only sweet lies to be spawn and given to her. Oh my god did I just hurt the princess with my strong word choice?" He smirks and motions some weird crying action.

I literally roll my eyes and get up, "You know what, that's it. Let's talk when you are mature enough. It's a pure irony when you are the one talking childish and I am the one labeled kid. It's ridiculous and I am out of here."

"Oh doll! Did you get so angry and ducked up that you forgot this is your house and you have no where to go if you leave."
He smirks and folds his hand.

"Watch me!" I say and take my bag and leave the house.

Oh you should have seen his expression. It was a mix of confusion laced with some undertone of anger and maybe humor too.

I smile as I get into my Tesla. I roll down the window as he approaches the car.

"Shit! Emma you never fail to amaze me!"
He says shaking his head and being clearly amused. Which is a tad bit scary but I keep the most sweet and smiling face on and say.

"Aw, is the pretty boy complimenting me. Should I swoon at your words? Is this enough?"

He just shakes his head and gets into his car and leaves through the gates. That's when I give out a deep sigh and place my head on the steering wheel.

*****
After a nice hot shower; I am in the kitchen blasting some songs in the Bluetooth speakers. When the song gets interrupted and my ringtone starts blaring. Running to my phone, I accept it without seeing the caller Id.

"Hello dear, How are you?" My grandma says.

"Wow hello Granny, I am good! How are you?"

"I am fine dear, thanks for asking. I thought you would have forgotten me that's why I called you!"

I shake my head and reply, "Oh granny you're so funny. So tell me what do I owe to this call, it seems a little sketchy!"

I can hear her smiling as she says, "I am so proud of you child, I have trained you well. Ok let me tell you it but you mustn't be angry ok?"

I nod my head and say a hmm as I know already it's going to be bad.

"Marry James sweetheart! That's all I am asking. I am not threatening you or anything. I don't want to force you neither brainwash you. But please I am begging you to marry him."

Her voice quivers at the end as I hear little sobs following.

My eyes tear up instantly. I remain silent as a lone tear falls down my cheek.

Granny continues, "Dear, I know you are there in the line and I know how much you love me. It's a very big thing to ask you and I know it's not fair. But it's very important for me. It's very important for my dad."

She says with occasional hiccups and I respond, "Gran, drink some water. Don't cry. You are making me cry too. You know about me so much granny. You literally was with me as I grew up. I have told you about everything, whether it's a small crush or the time I got a tattoo without mom and dad knowing. What's bothering me more is that even after all that you don't know me well enough to be here asking me this. A decision which I always thought I would have the complete say on. I thought atleast you would be understanding. But you proved me wrong."

She tries to cut me. But I continue, "No granny there is nothing you can say more or less. The damage is done well enough. Thank you so much for showing your true face. To be honest, hi mom and dad, I know you are part of the call as well. Mom you have to really check your whistling breathe. I will call our family doc to have you checked upon that. And dad your grunt after my tattoo revelation was so loud that my dog heard it."

I pause, as I say, "I know I don't have a dog but still. Nice work guys, so cool! Very forward and so honest. Nice lessons you are teaching me. I will remember it forever. Thanks again for the temporary guards. I think I have to say the permanent ones to keep some more people out of the house."

As I say the last line my voice quivers, I cut the call hastily and throw my phone onto the table top.

As the waterfalls starts as the dam breaks as I scream into my hands in frustration and slide into the kitchen floor.

With the tasty aroma coming from the oven and it's ding resonating the walls. I couldn't decipher what to do next.

*************
Hello guys! An update as promised. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.