Chapter 16 The Intruder

I press the pin angrily and the automatic gates open up. I drive through the drive way and see the house slowly coming into the view. I wonder if they planted more trees from my last visit.

The last visit flashback comes by, and I the conversation with my dad earlier comes by. Controlling my tears and my face red, I get off the car and see a red Porsche being parked right in front of the door. Giving it a weird look, I enter the foyer, I ring the bell waiting for anyone to answer.

A old lady opens the door, looking from her uniform she's a helper maybe. She takes a minute then recognizes maybe from the tabloids and media. I nod my head at her surprised face.

Her face suddenly changes to horror and she goes on to slamming the door right onto my face.

God, talk about disgrace. Even his workers are like the boss. Whom I am to blame, like Employer is the Employee.

Rolling my eyes, I take my phone out and press his name. It rings for a while then it goes to voicemail. Mentally shouting at myself for not calling him in the first place, I walk back to the car.

Confused, hurt and something else I can't point, I start feeling it. I sit in and was about to start the car. When I see the door open, there comes a man about 6"2 and followed by him was James?!?

Angrily, I get off the car and walk towards them. The next thing I see, my eyes literally bulge out of my sockets.

James and that man are kissing!
*******
"Yes Maria, the patient is clear, I guess she can leave tomorrow. Here are the discharge forms." I say to the nurse.

The nurse takes away the file and walks out of my office.

I lean back on my chair and put my head on the desk. The kiss flashes by, I open my eyes instantly. I start hitting my head on the table.

"Hey! Go easy on that you may crack it!"

I grudgingly look up to see a man having all his white pearly teeth in display. Ladies and Gentlemen it's none other than my boyfriend Adam.

He sits down in the chair beside me, I drag him towards me by tugging his tie.

"Girl, go easy! We may have an audience here!"

I look around the empty room, and hit his knucklehead. He jokingly rubs the hit part and puts his lips out and pouts.

"Adam we are the only ones in the room, Mr.Blind boy, don't tell me I have to direct you to Andrea." I say shaking my head.

"Who would that be?" He asks raising his eyebrow suggestively.

I hit his arm playfully and say, "Oh don't get your hopes up Mister! It's our ophthalmologist."

He starts laughing out loudly and it being contagious. I start laughing along with him.

Maria enters at that time having confused expression. I motion her to come in.

"Mam, a patient is waiting!"

I nod my head and ask Adam to meet me during the lunch break.

I ask Maria to ask the patient to come by. I start to wonder why did Adam come by and was going to take my phone to text him about it. When a very known scent fils up my room.

I look up to see one man who I thought I will never see. It's the guy who kissed James!

Boy, I haven't seen a person turning cherry tomato like that so fast. I compose myself and ask him to sit.

"So, what brings you here?" I ask.

"Emma, sorry doctor, the issue is that my tonsils got infected. So I have been advised to remove it. Here are the files. Dr John told me to consult you." He first stutters then tells everything in one breath.

He then looks at the glass filled with water in my desk and sighs. I pass it to him.

"It's ok you can call me Emma. Oh I see, how long are you having this problem." I say glancing through his file.

"Since I was young, like from 5 years I guess." He says after placing the glass on the desk.

I nod my head and my mind wanders of to that day.

******
James interlaces his fingers in his hair, and a moan escapes from that guy.

Not being able to control, I give out a sound. Which gets noticed my James, when he looks up, his eyes full dark and dewy.

Unable to control my laughter, I start laughing hysterically. Literally tears start spilling out of my eyes. It was getting intensified on seeing that guy's face being beet red and my handsome fiancée standing next to him shooting daggers at me.

After a good 5 minutes of laughing non stop and almost all the workers who was around having their eyes and nose all into me, waiting for the biggest drama to unfold which will be their juicy gossip for months.

I regain my composure and look up to the couple who is a perfect example of deer caught in headlights.

The red faced guy starts talking, "Hey...hey it's not like what it looks like, you see.."

James intervenes and places his hand on his shoulder. Seeing this beautiful scene unfold, uncontrollable "Aw" leaves my mouth.

I am met with a wrath look and a shy look, you know who they belong to. Not being able to contain my excitement, I walk in to his house, motioning the lovely couple to follow me.

I sit comfortably on the leather couch and look up the lady who slammed the door on my face coming to me, I say, " Can I get a cup of hot coffee, seems like we are going to have a long talk here!"

I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"So boys who wants to start first?" I ask grinning.
********
Hello everyone!
Happy Quarantine! Hope you all are safe and sound! Take care and wash your hands for 20 seconds!
Hope you all like this chapter!
Please vote and comment!