Chapter 14 Chapped lips

Shout out to Sanjeevani134 Thanks for your lovely words!

Adam Bailey Castellino, it's funny how his name actually came in, his mom was very fond of abbreviations as such. So there it was ABC, you won't believe me he was called like that for ages in his household.

I chuckle at the thought of him being ridiculed by his friends. I hear a deep voice above me say, "What's so funny missy, care to share?" After saying which he slowly starts massaging my hair.

This was our normal routine, we have known each other for like what 5 years now. We will go to each other's house and cheer up if we feel low or something like that. Most of the time we hang out in each of our places. Can't believe how years run by. I met him during my internship, he was dressed to impress and had a hilarious character to die for.

Slowly days passed by we became good friends and then to besties. Now we don't know what label we have to put to our relationship now. My head slightly hurts thinking about all this jazz.

I promised myself I will speak to him about us before Christmas. But here we are having the biggest problem of getting married to a dumbhead Mr. Know it all CEO! Because of a stupid pact that who knows when and why they made.

The fingers which were nicely massaging my head comes to a abrupt stop. Being disappointed of not feeling his magic fingers. I get up from his lap and sit upright. The sudden movement causes me to feel a light dizzy. I hold his fingers and close my eyes and count till 10.

"Slowly Em, breathe in and out." He says lowly.

Something in his voice churns my insides and I bring my thighs in closer and open my eyes.

I meet brown hazel eyes staring at my boring dark browns. He is currently holding a prep boy haircut which is slightly disheveled, I clench my fists which are itching to go through his hair and feel the locks.

Suddenly my head wanders off to certain blue eyed man. My mood seems changed as if a switch is turned off.

"Emma, are you with me?"

I nod my head in approval and smile and say, "Yeah I know you love me!"

After the following words leave my mouth, immediately my hand flows to my mouth and I shut it right away.

I can see slight blush running from his neck and adorning his pale cheeks. He looks down and smiles brightly.

Not knowing what to say, I was about to open my mouth when I feel a pair of lips meeting mine.

I am shocked will be an understatement, I can feel his warm lips pressed firmly against my cold ones.

I mentally hit my head for the chapped lips that I had and start contemplating what may he feel against my poky chapped lips.

He slowly moves away from my face with a look that I couldn't decipher. But as soon as his face was next to me the next moment he was standing and looking at the other side.

I could see his hands pressed closed to his body and his head looking down. Slowly coming out of my senses that were happily muted the moment his lips were on mine.

"Emma..I am..!" He swears under his breath and turns to look at me. His face is bright red and his hands seems to be shivering as well.

I try to get up from the couch when he pushes me down again motioning me to not to get up. I smile at the way he is treating me like a fragile thing.

"Adam please, I am not dying I can perfectly stand. Ok chill!"

He shifts uncomfortably, and kneels down in front of me. Being confused of his actions, I was about to respond when I am cut again by perfectly moisturized lips against the plain contrast of mine. I need to seriously ask which chapstick he uses.

Mentally face palming myself, the feeling of once again being trapped under his warmth. I slowly move my shaking cold hands to his hair and tug them.

Hearing a deep moan escape from his mouth. My insides gets excited, I start kissing him back with same firmness and love.

"Love" this word frightens me but at the same time bring a smile onto my lips that is being well moisturized you know by what!

We both slowly move our heads back to get some air. I slowly take my fingers of his hair, to which I hear a growl and a pout on his now pump lips.

I feel the heat on my face and touch it with my cold fingers and fan it down. I hear a deep chuckle and I look up to see a confused looking Adam staring right back at me.

I slowly move my eyes from now a pale faced Adam to a sun kissed model who is leaning against my doorframe looking like he is owning the place.

I see Adam getting  up along with me and he puts his hands around my waist in a protective manner. I slightly get conscious of his hand around my big waist. But all the self doubting thoughts fly away when I look at the staring competition between Adam and James. If only looks could kill people there will be two coffins happily ready to fill.

.......................................................
Hello guys! How are ya?
Hope you like the chapter.
Don't forget to like and comment!