Chapter 6 ~ D.U.R.K T.U.R.N

Durk P.O.V ~ Atlanta Georgia 📍

I was sitting in The studio booth smoking a blunt while Von was next to me on his phone reading a Message from his bitch,He looked frustrated and pissed

I was sitting in The studio booth smoking a blunt while Von was next to me on his phone reading a Message from his bitch,He looked frustrated and pissed.He then Sighed and put his phone in his pocket.

Durk-What's wrong witchu *Looks at him and pass him blunt*

Von-My bitch talking about my Ex girl just reach out to her talking about I'm sleeping wit ha,They always beefing ova some crazy shit *Smokes Blunt and pass it back*

Durk-*Takes blunt and smokes it*Nigga ain't worry about yo problems,Shii I'm worried about my own damn problems

Von-What?

Durk-Me and Diamond fucked a few weeks ago

Von-*Smiles* Ahh shit but ain't she pregnant

Durk-Yea she is,But I made sure I pulled out

Von-How you gon tell Kenya

Durk-I wasn't planning on telling her ass

We both looked at each other and started laughing.

-
-
-
-
-

I threw my keys on the Brown stand next to the door,I then seen Kenya sitting down on the sofa watching love and hip hop Atlanta.Ion see how females watch that shit,Shit looks trashy and messy as hell.I then started to walk upstairs with Kenya behind me.I know its Finna be some shit.

Kenya-*Walks in room* Why didn't you take me out to lunch like you said you was earlier?

Durk-Shit had came up *Sounding unbothered and sitting on bed*

Kenya-Durk I was waiting for you like 2 fucking hours at the restaurant,I was embarrassed sitting there by myself so I left.

Durk-It ain't my problem. *Puts head down twisting hair*

Kenya-Mann Durk..fuck you *Walks in bathroom*

Kenya can be bitchy sometimes but damn that girl thick as hell,But i really didn't see myself with her.I guess I only got with Kenya to make Diamond Jealous,Ain't even gone lie I miss my baby Diamond.

Durk-Mhm *Stands up and walks to bathroom*

Kenya-*Looks at him* Mann get out

Durk-*Holds her waist and looks at her*Look baby I'm sorry,I was just acting a bitch just then..Can you forgive daddy *Smirking*

Kenya-*Smiles at him*You lucky you fine

Durk-I know baby

I then picked her up and sat her on the Sink counter which she knock everything off,I then starting kissing her and started to unbuttoning her shirt.

Kenya-Give me yo kids *Smirks at him*

Durk-Nahh you ain't ready *Smiles at her*

It's freaky time 🥵🤤

-
-
-
-
-

Diamond P.O.V ~ Atlanta Georgia 📍

I was sitting on my bed putting on my Black Timberlands On,It took awhile to put them on but I succeeded,I then grabbed my purse And phone and headed downstairs,I then grab my black Nike hoodie and slip it on

I was sitting on my bed putting on my Black Timberlands On,It took awhile to put them on but I succeeded,I then grabbed my purse And phone and headed downstairs,I then grab my black Nike hoodie and slip it on.I guess cause it was raining and plus Durk Paparazzi be all up in Atlanta,I then walked out the door and got into my Black BMW,I then started the car and headed to my destination.Once I arrived I Grab my purse and phone and Got our the car and headed to the door and knocked on it and the door flung open on the third knock.

???-*Smiles at her*I'm glad you could make it

Diamond-*Smiles*I didn't have shit to do anyways..

I then walked in and he then shut the door closed and locked it.

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯
⚡️