Chapter 13 ~ After All

^I changed Kyla and her Age 5 Now.^

Diamond P.O.V ~ Diamond & Durk house 📍

I was sitting at the table eating breakfast with Kyla while Durk was upstairs getting ready

Kyla-*looks at Kyla*So What are we doing today?

Diamond-Hmm.. Anything you want? *Smiles at her*

Kyla-Ouu can we get in the pool today *Points at pool In back*

Diamond-Of course,Did you bring some swimming clothes?

Kyla-My mommy should have.

Diamond-If so go change and we'll go.

Kyla-*Smiles* Okay

She then hops from the chair and runs to me and Durk room,I then got her plate and my plate and started throwing away our leftovers and start washing our dishes,I then seen Durk walk in on his phone he then walked over to me and gave me a kissed I kissed him back.

Durk-y'all already Ate? *Sits down at table*

Diamond-*Puts plates is dishwasher* Yea and yours is in the microwave

Durk-Oh alright *Gets up and walks to microwave* what y'all getting into today?

Diamond-We taking a dip in the pool and probably chill for the day.

Durk-Oh that's what's up and it's some money in the closet if you think about changing your mind.

Diamond-okay bae

After I got done washing done washing dishes,I went and sat in Durk lap while he ate he then looked up at me with a smirk.

Durk-I know your ass want some,What is it? *Chuckles*

Diamond-Nun I just can't be boo'd up on my
Man.

Durk-Diamond tell me...

Diamond-Baee I'm horny as fuck..*Bites lips*

Durk-You got Your hands plus I'm scared to do anything else to you now since you getting bigger.

Diamond-Hell no...Mann Durk *Stands up* It ain't gon hurt the baby.

Durk-So..Ain doing nun..Can daddy get a kiss?*Pokes lips out*

I then rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen,I could hear him laugh.All that shit he was talking about yesterday..Talking About "I can make you feel better",WELL ITS YOUR CHANCE.I swear I can't stand his ugly ass 😭😂 .

-
-
-
-
-

I had my foot in the pool while Kayla was swimming around having a good ass time,I then seen a FaceTime from Jenna Durk must've gave it to her.I then answered she look like she just woke up.