Chapter 24 ~ Touring

Diamond P.O.V

I was holding a sleeping Miracle,While trying to pack my stuff

I was holding a sleeping Miracle,While trying to pack my stuff.I wanted to put her down but every time I try to put her down she would start crying which I didn't want right now and I couldn't get Durk to hold her right now because he was taking a long ass shower,I then heard the shower turned off.I was relieved that Durk was done out so he could he could get her,He then walked out with Basketball shorts and a tank top.

Diamond-Durk can you get her *Looking at him*

Durk-Yea *Gets Miracle from durk* Baby are you okay? *Looking at Diamond*

Diamond-*Packing*Yeah I'm okay it's just my stomach bothering me and I barely got any sleep cause I kept getting up in the middle of the night throwing up.

Durk-Baby if you don't feel well,You don't have to come on tour you can come later and I'll take Miracle with me.

Diamond-Nah I wanna still support my baby

Durk-Okay baby *Leans in and kiss her*

We were now at the Airport Garage waiting on durk's Private Jet,I then looked over to miracle who had a pacifier in her mouth sleeping peacefully on Durk chest,I then check my phone to see I had texts messages.

Ariel 💓‼️

Y'all Have a safe flight 💛

Lauren😹❤️

I'll see y'all tomorrow.

The private jet then arrived and Durk bodyguard help us get the bags onto the plane after that we all got on the plane,After that we seen Von and a couple of boys that were from OTF,They all got on a Durk dapped them up and they said hey to me and I waved back with a smile.I then took miracle from Durk and she woke up and looked around.

Von-Hey my God baby *Smiling taking Miracle from diamond*

She waved at him smiling and she then laid her head on Von.

Durk-Baby you can get some rest in the back,I got miracle. *Kiss her*

Diamond-Alright

I then made my way in the back and laid down feeling horrible,Maybe I should've stayed at the house cause my stomach was bugging but I still wanted to support my baby.I then check my phone to realized it was 6:45 am,I then FaceTimed Keisha knowing that shit was at work and probably bored as shit.

Keisha-Hey gurl *Smiling*

Diamond-Hey boo

Keisha-Girl you look sick as hell

Diamond-Yes my stomach is buggin and I barley got any sleep because I kept throwing up.

Keisha-Umm diamond have you took-Gco

Diamond-No I'm not pregnant Keisha,It's probably just food poison

Keisha-We never know but imma let you get some rest and y'all have a safe trip,I love y'all

Diamond-Thank and Love you too

I then put my phone on the side and laid down thinking about what Keisha said,I hope I'm not pregnant again I don't know if I could handle another child.

I woke up to see I was laying down next miracle who was still sleeping,I sat up and got out the bed.I heard loud talking and music,I got up and walked out to see Durk and his boys Smoking blunts,Eating and playing call of duty,Irealized we was in Durk penthouse I've been here before but that was in me and Durk's last relationship,I walked back in the room and took a 15 mins shower and brushed my teeth,I put my outfit on which was a White tank top crop top with my black PINK leggings and my Grey PINK hoodie with my Grey uggs slides,I walked out the room and went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge that was fill up with food.I grabbed me and Fruit bowl and I then seen miracle walk in,I got her and sat her on the counter.

Durk-Hey babies *Kiss Diamond on the lips and Kiss Miracle on the head*

Diamond-Hey baby *Feeding Miracle fruit* You must of got me in bed last night?

Durk-Yeah *Going through fridge and gets water*

Diamond-Oh *Eating* Baby can you watch miracle right quick,I'm finna run to the store and get some stuff. *Feeding miracle*

Durk-Fasho

I then went out the door and walked downstairs,I then walked out the penthouse building and Durk driver took me to the store since I didn't know shit about Saint Louis.

About 15 mins later we arrived,I then got out and went to the counter.

Diamond-Umm where do y'all sell y'all pregnancy tests?

Cashier-On aisle B *Pointing to where it is*

Diamond-Thank you

I then walked over to where they was and got 3 of them and paid for them,I then made it back to the penthouse.I put the pregnancy test sticks in my coat pocket and walked in,I then went into the bathroom and pee'd on the stick I then waited for the test result to come back

After the test was done,I took a deep breath and looked at it

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯

I wanna shout @NicaNation because I feel like she's the only one that gives me Opinions on my book 💛 .

{Stay blessed ‼️❤️}