Chapter 7 ~ The Daughter

Diamond P.O.V ~Atlanta Georgia 📍

I was in laying next to Durk in my Panties and  my hoodie on,Your probably wondering are you and Durk offical

I was in laying next to Durk in my Panties and my hoodie on,Your probably wondering are you and Durk offical...No he invited me over cause I really didn't have anything to do so I was like Shii I might as well just slide through,I guess His Girlfriend was incorrect cause I could get Durk back if I wanted him but nah me and him just chilling,I then looked over at him on his phone looking confused as fuck.

Diamond-*Raises Eyebrow* You Good?

Durk-*Looks at her putting phone up*Yeah I guess

Diamond-Durk...Tell me what's wrong *Sits up*

Durk-Diamond...I might have a 5 year old daughter

Diamond-Durk stop playing with me,I'm being for real

Durk-I'm deadass diamond it's all on the blogs and shit

He then pulled out his phone and showed me that he contacted me the mom and he even showed me the little girl,Don't get me wrong he was a beautiful Little girl

But I can't believe this,I then Threw the phone at the wall and he looked at me crazy.

Diamond-Durk our hole relationship was a lie *Tears formed*

Durk-Our love was real I don't know what the fuck you talking about diamond *Stands up*

Diamond-*Stands up* Durk the hole time we was dating you was fucking some other bitch and got a daughter..Man fuck out my face *Putting shorts on*

Durk-Mann Diamond the child may not even be mines..

Diamond-Durk Just leave the fuck alone.

I then grabbed my shoes and headed downstairs with Durk following me,I then Grabbed my purse off the sofa and walked out the house with tears running down my face.I then got into my car and drove off.

I then arrived at my house,I then started throwing stuff which Glass and some more items,I Then went on a rage until Ariel and Lauren walked in,They then stopped me and looked at my Red face and my puffy eyes with tears falling down.

Ariel-Chill diamond *Hugging her*

Diamond-LEAVE ME ALONE !!

I then Fell into Lauren Arms which caused us to fall on the floor and Ariel sat in-front of us.

Lauren-Shhh baby *Hugging her*

I then seen my phone ringing and the contact said "Durk",I then slid my phone over and started crying.

Diamond-I don't wanna speak nor hear from Durk ever again

Ariel-What happened?

Diamond-*Sniffs* During our relationship *Sniffs* Had got a Girl pregnant and *Sniffs* and now he has a Five year old *Crying*

Ariel-*Stands up and heads towards door* I'll be right back

Lauren-*Looks up at Ariel* Where you going?

Ariel-Handle sum Business *Walks out door*

Opinions 💭Vote🖤Share💯{Y'all needa start commenting😭🥺}

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯
{Y'all needa start commenting😭🥺}