Chapter 8 ~ Handle Some Bussiness

^Diamond House^

Ariel P.O.V ~ Atlanta Georgia 📍

I was in my Car driving over the Speed limit with my face heated and my Nerves going up,Durk have been doing this to my sister for so long and I can't take it no more of him doing this

I then pulled up at his crib and I got out and knock on his door as hard as I could.I then seen his girlfriend Aka hoe open up the door with a Black silk robe on with Some black puma slides on and her hair in a bonnet.

Kenya-Can I help you? *Crossing arm*

Ariel-*Looks at her*Where's Durk?

Kenya-He ain't here,I'll see you around love *Closing door*

Ariel-*Push door hard* Imma ask yo hoe ass again,Where's Durk?

Kenya-Bitch if-

Next thing you know I pushed her and walked in to see Durk in the living room on his phone looking pissed asf.

Ariel-DURK! *Looks at him*

Durk-*Looks back at her*Mann Ariel whatchu want?

Ariel-So why you and Diamond was in a relationship you got another girl pregnant and you never told Diamond.

Durk-*Stands up* First all me and diamond was going through some things so we took a little breakup and I went and fucked another bitch and I must didn't pull out.

Ariel-Mhm like I believe that shit.

Durk-Well you need too..I still love that girl I wouldn't do anything to hurt her back then I was fucked up.

Kenya-Baby you don't have to-a go

Ariel/Durk-*looks at her* SHUT THE FUCK UP !!

Durk-If it wasn't for diamond I wouldn't be the man I am today,I fucked up at that moment Ariel..But Diamond will always I mean always be my babygirl and that's on me...*Tear rolled down face* You got to help me get our bond back.

Ariel-......I need for you to Take a DNA test tomorrow and I want diamond to come too,and dump this bitch *Walks away and mugs at Kenya*

I then walked out the house and got into the car,I then Drove away and thought what Durk said.Damn he really must love her I know Durk fucked up in the past but let's talk about the future baby.Durk is not Inlove with Kenya ion care what nobody's say,The only reason he is with her is because he tried to make Diamond Jealous but now that him and Diamond are still fucking with each other he realized Diamond was a Ride or die to him.

Lauren P.O.V

V