Chapter 26 ~ Mines

Diamond P.O.V ~ Durk Penthouse 📍

I was looking at myself in the mirror as I got ready,I then seen looked down at my stomach and rubbed it realizing I'm actually pregnant again but I just didn't know how I was going to tell him.Maybe at dinner I might tell I still don't know yet.

I then walked out to see Durk talking to Von,They then looked up at me and they couldn't take they eyes off me.

Von-Damn sis,Who you finna snatch tonight?*Smirking Trying to make Durk mad*

Durk-Nobody the fuck *Wraps arms around Diamond waist*

Von-So where y'all going tonight?

Durk-McDonald's.

My mouth then went opened and I backed away from him.

Durk-Damn I'm just playing *Laughs*

Diamond-Better Because I just didn't get ready for nothing

Von-*Laughs* Well I'm finna go but imma see y'all later *Walking towards door*

Diamond/Durk-Bye Von

He then waved and walked out the door.

Durk-You ready?

Diamond-Yep

He then grabbed his jacket and we both then walked out the door and got into the Car,After about 15 mins later we arrived,And the driver opened the door for me and durk's.It was a lot of paparazzi taking pictures and fans,Durk then grabbed my hand and we made our way Into the restaurant and a man in a black tuxedo greeted us.

Man-Durk and Diamond?

Durk-Yea

Man-Welcome and follow me

We then followed him outside where it was a pretty view and we both sat down and he lit the candles.

Waiter-How would you like to start your drinks? *Hands us menu and Takes pen and paper out*

Durk-Ice Tea

Diamond-Water

Waiter-Okay,Be back *Smiles and walks away*

I then picked up the menu,And I then seen Durk looked so confused while reading his,I then laughed and he looked over at Me.

Durk-What the fuck is a Shaperra *Looking back and menu laughing*

Ain even gone cap,I don't even know what's half of this stuff on this menu is either.

Diamond-Can we just order pizza and wings. *Looking at him*

Durk-Matter of fact yea

We then got up and left.

We was sitting on the sofa eating,Laughing and talking.I then felt sick and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up,Durk then came in and rubbed my back comforting me.

Durk-Baby are you okay?

Diamond-Durk can I talk to you.. *Flush toilets and stands up and walks back to living room*

Durk-Yea baby what's up *Goes in kitchen and gets water out fridge*

I then felt my palms get sweaty as he walked over and sat next to me.

Diamond-Imma just make this short but Durk-Gco

Durk-You pregnant *Smirking at diamond*

Diamond-Yes,But how did you know *Raising eyebrow*

Durk-it was on purpose baby

He then kissed my stomach and kissed me on my lips,I then watched as he went into the bedroom..That wasn't so bad at all.

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯