Chapter 28 ~ Heading Back .

^^Durk before Fame 😭^^

Diamond P.O.V ~ Penthouse 📍

I was packing my bags while Durk was in the bathroom brushing his teeth,I then seen I had a FaceTime from Ariel.I then answered it to see her eating a bowl of cereal.

Ariel-Good morning sis *Eating*

Diamond-Heyy Gurl,You okay from last night?

Ariel-Yeah I'm good...

Diamond-No you ain't,tell me what's really going?

Ariel-I just had a lil feeling for Von,And i wanted to tell him how I really felt but he got a hole girlfriend,So now it's like fuck it *Tears rolled down face*

I felt hurt because I've never seen my little sister hurt over no boy.

Diamond-Ariel he's not the only one,I promise you girl you will find somebody else and I know you got a lot of boys in yo contact so no need to be sad *Smiles a little*

Ariel-Yea you right,But I'll see y'all in a few

Diamond-Ight suh

We then hung up and I finished packing.

We were all heading on the plane and we all took a seat,And the plane ride was quiet as fuck until Von said something.

Von-I'm hungry *Laying on Asian lap*

Diamond-Foreal *On phone* and ion even like this nasty ass food on this Plane

Lauren-*Digs in purse and pulls out a big bag of Hot fries* I got some Hot fries if y'all wanna split some.

Von than snatch it from her hand and he started eating.

Ariel-Nigga if youn give me nun *Looking at him*

Von-Nahh these bitches mines

Ariel-I can't stand you *Laughs and roll eyes*

Asian-Von we hungry too *Hits his arm*

Von-Too bad cause y'all ain't getting nun.

Asian then snatch the bag from Von and got sum and then gave the bag to Ariel.

Ariel-Thank you girl *Sticking tongue out at Von*

Asian-*Eating chips*No problem

Ariel-Asian I'm sorry about last night,and you were right I shouldn't have been on Von Like that,But that liquor made me do it.

Asian-*Laughs* Girl It's all good and I shouldn't have never took my anger out on you.

I smiled at them reuniting,I then laid on Durk which he held me.

Durk-So you have any names for our baby boy? *Looks at Diamond*

Diamond-It's not a boy and No not yet *Roll eyes at him playfully*

Durk-I got one if it's a boy..Durkiano

Diamond-The fuck..No I'm not naming my baby that,And what if it's a girl?