Chapter 30 ~ L.A.S.T N.A.M.E // Ending

Diamond P.O.V

I was looking at the mirror looking at my wedding dress,My stomach was big as hell and I felt like I was finna pop any minute.I then looked up and seen Ariel and Lauren walked in smiling at me.

Ariel-Aww look at my Babies *Smiling at Diamond and Rubbing stomach*

Lauren-You look so Gorgeous *Hugging diamond*

Diamond-And Y'all do too

I then looked at them in they maid of Honors dresses that were white mermaid tail dresses.

Ariel-Your growing up so fast *Tear rolled down face*

Lauren-Mann we all growing up *Smiling at Diamond*

Diamond-Foreal.*Starts crying*

We then all hugged and start crying.

Lauren-You shouldn't be crying *Wipe diamond tears* It's your day sis *Smiling*

Ariel-That's right *Wipe tears* well we should let you get done getting ready

Diamond-Alright

We then all hugged again and they walked out,I then seen my mom walk in with a smile on her face and I could tell she's been crying.

Mama-My little girl is growing up so fast *Hugging diamond*

Diamond-Aww imma always be your little girl and I know if Ariel was here and she heard that she would be a mad ass.

We laughed.

Mama-I know she will,But are you sure you wanna marry Durk.

Diamond-Mama I know we had some ups and downs but mama this is the man I wanna be with.

Mama-Okay baby,As long as you happy I'm happy *Smiling*

She then hugged me.

Mama-Well imma see you when you come out.

Diamond-Okay mama

She then walked out and my dad came in.

Dad-You ready babygirl *Smiling*

Diamond-*Takes deep breath* Yes I'm ready

He then put his arms out and I held it,We then started to walk out.I then watched as everybody went out that was concluded in the wedding after that it was my turned,I walked out holding my fathers arm.I then seen everybody Standing up smiling,As I was walking down the aisle I seen my best friend,Lover and everything Looking fine as ever,I then could tell that he had tears coming down his face while looking at me and he was Smiling at me which caused me to smiled as I made it my dad let me go.

Dad-Durk take good care of her okay?

Durk-Always

They then dapped each other up and my dad gave me a kiss on the cheek,I then looked at Durk with a smiled and he looked back at me smiling.

Minister-Everybody May be seated

Everyone sat down.

Minister-To all the family and friends of Diamond and Durk, I welcome you here to share with them their joy as they pledge vows of marriage which will unite them in marriage. Let us all join in our love and support of Diamond and Durk, with our best wishes for their everlasting happiness, I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows." Groom -- I,Durk take you, Diamond for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.

Durk-I,Durk take you, Diamond for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.

Diamond-I,Diamond take you, Durk for my wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.

Minister-Durk Do have Vows

Durk-Yes...Diamond I...*Starts tearing up* I love you diamond and that's a sentence I will never start saying because I do,We have so much together..I don't care about fame if I had to drop it I would drop it for you cause you mean you the world to me,Without you I would've been lost and I don't ever want you to see you sad ever again.

I then felt tears coming down my face,I didn't matter if it was a long speech.Durk have did enough for me.

Diamond-Durk,I don't even know where to start off with but baby I love you more than I do myself and you make my world every time I wake up next to you..I need you baby and I don't want to argue with you all the time,I just want us to be happy and Don't care what anybody else says about our relationship. *Crying*

Durk-*Wipe Diamond tears* I gotchu baby

Minister-Durk do you take diamond to be your wife? Do you promise to love and respect her and share all life has to offer...your hopes and dreams...your achievements and disappointments with her from this day forward?

Durk-I do *Smiling at Diamond*

Minister-We need the rings.

Von brought the rings out and I wanted to laugh at how cute he was in a tuxedo cause I've never seen him in one,But Durk took the ring and placed it on my finger and I placed his on his finger.

Minister-May these rings always remain a symbol of the covenant which you now make, and may your love be as endless as the circle in which these rings are formed. SAND CEREMONY (optional)

You have just sealed your relationship by giving and receiving rings and the exchange of vows. This covenant is a relationship pledge between two people who agree that they will commit themselves to one another throughout their lives. The most beautiful example of this partnership is the marriage relationship. You have committed to share the rest of your lives with each other. This is symbolized through the pouring of these two individual containers of sand, one representing each of you, all that your were, all that you are, and all that you will be. As these two containers of sand are poured into the third container, the individual containers of sand will be joined together as one. Just as the grains of sand can never be separated so may your marriage be forever and a day....

You may kiss the bride!

I present to you Mr.& Mrs. Banks

We then kissed each other and everyone started clapping,I didn't want to let but we then let go.

We then walked down the Aisle,I then stopped and threw the bouquet up in the air and Lauren caught it.I then smiled and me and Durk got into the limo and We were now heading to Bora Bora

Looks like I'm Mrs.Banks Now.

The End ....

{Looks like the End 😭😭 but I did actually like this story and I hope y'all did too,Stay bless💛}

{Another Story Coming Soon}❗️