Chapter 15 ~ Listening Party

Diamond P.O.V ~Diamond & Durk house 📍

I was doing my makeup while Kyla was sitting on the bed watching TV and Durk was taking a shower I then heard knocking.I then fixed my Robe and Walked out the bathroom with Kyla following me,I then opened the door up to see Durk's mom Teressa.She then smiled at me and gave me a hug,I hugged back and smiled.I then letted her in she then seen Kyla and smiled at her and she picked her up and hugged her which caused Kyla to giggle.

Teressa-*Smiles at Kyla*And you Must be the Ms.Kyla I've been hearing about?

Kyla-You heard Right *Smiles*

Teressa-Aww well I'm your grandma but you can call me nana.*Smiles*

Kyla-Okay nana *Smiles*

Teressa-Aww your so cute..how about later we make some Chocolate Cookies..

Kyla-Okay! *Smiles* I'm finna go get the stuff out

Teressa-Okay baby

I then seen Durk walked downstairs looking fine as fuck,He then walked over to where me and Teressa and hugged his mother.

Teressa-I'm glad your taking your responsibility's as a dad... *Looks over at durk* Is he diamond? *Leans over on diamond*

Diamond-*Laughs* Oh yes ma'am

Teressa-Oh alright and I see y'all back together I Neva liked that rat *Cut eyes at durk*

Me and Durk laughed.

Durk-Yes mama we are happy and Ever since I've been diamond I've changed.. *Looks over at diamond smiling*

Teressa-Aww thank you diamond cause I couldn't do nothing with this boy when he was young *Laughs* But i can't wait till this little bundle come *Rubs Diamond stomach and smiles*

Diamond-*Smiles* Me either

Durk-Me either *Smiles* But Diamond get ready for we be late

Diamond-Alright

I then went upstairs and finished up my makeup and dressing up.

After I was done I walked downstairs to see everybody stunning about how I looked,Kyla then ran over to me and hugged me and looked up at me.

Kyla-Ouu look at my Step Mother *Smiles at diamond*

Diamond-Aww thanks baby *Smiles at her and rub her back*

Durk-Kyla how are you going to forgot about your Dad.

She then ran over and he picked her up and he snuggled her with kisses,Which she giggled.

Teressa-Aww Well y'all should be Get going for y'all be late *Smiles at Diamond and Durk*

Durk then kissed Kyla on the cheek,We waved bye to Teressa as we were walking out the door Kyla stopped me.

Kyla-Are we still going to watch Frozen 2 when you get home tonight?

Diamond-Of Course *Smiles*

She then smiled and headed back in the house,As we got in the car she waved at us and we waved back.As Durk was driving I heard his phone ring which he answered.

Durk-Can I come in next week.....I wanna check it out....Wednesday a good day.

He then hung up,I then looked over at him.

Diamond-Who was that?

Durk-Oh it's about the Baby shower..

I felt like something wasn't right.But I shook the feeling off.About 15 mins later we arrived I then seen Lauren and Ariel outside by Lauren car talking,this place was Pack as fuck I then got out and walked over to them.

Diamond-I wasn't expecting y'all to Come *Smiles at them*

Lauren-Well I wasn't having shit to do anyways So I thought I'll slid by.

Ariel-Same it got boring at the house by myself So I told Lauren If she going then Pick me up.

Diamond-Oh,Why aren't y'all in yet?

Lauren-We just got here ourself but we seen Durk car pull up we decided we would walk in with you.

As Lauren was talking I seen Durk in the car smiling looking at the picture,I Hope Durk ain't doing nun sneaky behind my back because ain't looking for my heart to be broken again.

Lauren-Girl are you okay?

Diamond-*Looks at Lauren*Uh yea..Can you take a picture of me

Lauren-Sure

I gave her my phone and I took a picture and posted on Instagram.

Unreplaceable

Liked by DurkioWorld,Arieldoll_ Lauren_xo and 10,167 more

Comments Turned Off

Durk held my hand and we all walked in,I seen camera Flashing in my/our Faces.I smiled at some but got tired at the rest,Durk kissed me on the cheek and headed on stage while Me,Ariel,Lauren Stood at a table.

Ariel-Are you feeling okay Diamond?

Diamond-I'm Fine,Lauren can you go get me some some water.

Lauren-Sure *Walks away*

Durk got on stage and we all started clapping,I then started to feel weak and lightheaded..

Lauren was behind me,I started to fall back and Lauren threw the cup of water and caught me which caught everybody attention,Everything started to go blurry the only thing I seen was Durk Holding on to me and Lauren and Ariel crying.

Next thing you knew everything went black.

{What y'all think Durk hiding ?}

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯