Chapter 17 ~ Surprise !!

Diamond P.O.V ~ Piedmont Atlanta Hospital 📍

I was looking at my pretty,Healthy baby she was in the car seat sleeping peacefully

I was looking at my pretty,Healthy baby she was in the car seat sleeping peacefully.I then seen Lauren walk in smiling all happy and walked towards Miracle.

Lauren-Aww look at Auntie baby *Smiling at Miracle* You ready to go

Diamond-Yeah but I thought Durk was coming to pick me up?

Lauren-He said he wanted me to pick you up cause he had to go run and do sum.

Diamond-Oh okay

Lauren grabbed my bag of clothes and Miracle baby bag I picked up Miracle car seat and we both headed out the room,Durk has been acting strange he's always on the phone.I then put Miracle in the backseat and made sure she was strap in good after I was done I got in the car.

After a few moments we arrived at the house which it was a lot of cars in the driveway,I was confused as fuck cause I really didn't want no guess after all the stressed I went through last week but don't get me wrong I appreciate them being here for me,I then got out the car and Got Miracle got out and Lauren helped me get the stuff out we then walked in to see Durk's Family and My Family I was so confused as fuck,I then picked Miracle up to see that she was getting fussy so I laid her down on my shoulder and started rocking her,Ariel then walked over smiling and looking all cute.

Diamond-Damn what's going?

Ariel-Follow me *Smiling*

I then looked confused so as we started walking towards the backyard,I've seen the most pretty and Perfect baby shower,.I then looked over at Ariel and Lauren.

Diamond-*Smiling*Y'all did this all for me?

Lauren-Yes we did *Smiles*

Diamond-Omg Thank you so much

I gave them a side hug since I was holding Miracle.

Diamond-So where's Durk?

Lauren-Follow me

As we were walking,I then Durk look at me and made his over to me.

Diamond-So why didn't you pick me up from the hospital?

Durk-I had something to do

Diamond-Like what?

I then seen him pull out this nice as diamond ring and he got on his left knee.

Ariel then walked over smiling and took Miracle I then looked to see everyone crowding around,I looked at Durk and I was so shocked Tears then started form in my eyes

Durk-Diamond I've known you since we was teens,When I was going through my times you was there..You was somebody I could vent to and tell all my problems to,I know I fucked up in the past and I'm so sorry baby and I just hope you can forgive me for all the stupid shit I did...Diamond I just wanna say thank you for being there when you really didn't have to and I love baby...And baby that's why I'm asking you will you marry me?

Diamond-Baby I love you so much and I'm thankful to have you in my life just not as my Boyfriend but as my bestfriend....Yes I will marry you

I then put my hand out and he put the ring on my finger and we both started kissing and hugging each other everyone started clapping,I couldn't believe I was going to be the Wife of Lil Durk but not just lil Durk but my Bestfriend.

Kyla and Jenna then walked over,Kyla then ran to me and I picked her up and hugged her.

Kyla-Aww y'all look so cute

Durk-Aww thanks baby girl

Diamond-Thanks baby *Puts her down*

Jenna-Congratulations To you both *Smiles at Durk and diamond*

Durk-Thanks Jenna

Diamond-Thank you Jenna

Jenna-Alright baby come on let's go home so you can do your homework. *Looks at Kyla*

Kyla-Mommy do I have too *Looks up at Jenna*

Jenna-Yes You do

They waved us by and started to leave but I stopped Jenna.

Diamond-Jenna I just wanna say Thank you for coming and I would like for you to be one of my Maids of honors. *Smiling at her*

Jenna-Oh I really shouldn't

Diamond-Girl please for me..

Jenna-Uh why not *Smiles at Diamond*

I then hugged her and said whispered thank you.

Kyla-So what can I be in the wedding?

Diamond-The flower girl *Smiling looking at kyla*

Kyla-*Smiling* Okay

We said our bye's and they left,I then walked in the house to see Ariel,Lauren and Durk in the living room while Durk was holding and adoring Miracle.

Ariel-I'm so happy for y'all *Smiles at diamond and Durk*

Lauren-I am too *Eating cake*

Diamond-*Smiles* Thank y'all

Durk-*Lays Miracle on shoulder* Thank y'all,See Ariel you just had to give me a chance.

Ariel-You right but don't break my sister heart or I'm breaking yo cars and yo nose

Diamond-Damn..you so damn mean *Roll eyes and laughs*

Durk-For real

Diamond-Thank y'all for all this,I'm really thankful and blessed *Smiling* and I see y'all really showed off

Lauren-Durk drop the racks on the baby shower and i just did what I had to do while Ariel was sitting around.

Ariel-I helped pick up the cake

Lauren-Well that was all.

I started laughing.

Diamond-Y'all I'm tired,So I'm finna go take a nap

Lauren-So you ain't finna enjoy yo baby shower/Just got married party

Diamond-Nahh y'all can keep partying but just don't be to loud *Picks up a sleeping Miracle*

Lauren-That means more toquilla for me *Goes back outside*

Ariel-She a hot ass mess. *Walks behind lauren*

Diamond-Durk thank you for everything *Kiss him*

Durk-*Kiss back*Anything for my Princesses

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯