Chapter 10 ~ The Child is Mine

JUST HIT 1k 😭❤️ .

Durk P.O.V ~ Atlanta Georgia 📍

We were All outside Beside My car all shock as fuck.

Durk-Well shes mines and imma man up .

I then bend down to Kyla level and Smiled and looking at her.

Durk-Do you know who I am Kyla ?

Kyla-..Duh your my daddy *Looks up at him*

Durk-Look I know I missed out five years of your life ... But this can change I promise ... And I love you with all my heart ... Kyla

Kyla-You promise?

Durk-I promise *Smiles*

She then looked at me and smiled,She then walked to me and hugged me.

Kyla-Can I call you daddy?

Durk-Duhh Kyla *Laughs*

Kyla-Okay Dad *Says sarcastic*

We all laughed until I looked back to see diamond Crying like a big ole baby.

Durk-*Stands up and Giggles* What you crying for?

Diamond-Nun ain't funny Durk *Rolls eyes playfully* and let me enjoy this precious Moment.

Diamond P.O.V ~ Atlanta Georgia 📍

No Cap !! But this Moment means so much to me because I'm glad Durk is stepping as a Father,He just betta not fuck up again or I'm done fucking with his ass PERIODD .

Kyla-..*Looks at Diamond*Who are you

Diamond-Uh -Gco

Durk-Shes my Girlfriend *Looks at Kyla smiling*

I was shock as hell...When did I become his girl ?

Kyla-She Pretty *Smiles at diamond*

Diamond-*Smiles*Thank you,So are you

Kyla-Thank you..Just don't play my daddy.

Diamond-*Giggles*Oh I want babygirl

Jenna-So Y'all gon Act like I'm not here ? *Raises her eyebrows*

Diamond-Bit-Gco gurl we see you right here... *Looks at her*

Jenna-Anyways *Puts hand in face*

I know this bitch just didn't put her hand in my face.

Diamond-Bitch if you put your hand in my face on god it's on sight ..

Jenna-*Looks at her* Bitch fuck you, *Looks at durk*And Durk can you keep Kyla tomorrow I got to fly out somewhere tomorrow and it needs to be a hole week.

Durk-Jenna really ... *Looks at Kyla and then Jenna* Okay drop her off at the studio Tomorrow afternoon and I'll send you the addy.

Jenna-Okay anyways don't be having these Hood boogers hoes around my child.. *Looks up and down At diamond*

Diamond-Girl I'll wipe yo nose infront of all these people out here .. so what's up

Durk-Diamond and Jenna chill and diamond yo ass can't fight cause you pregnant ..

Diamond-So still I'll wipe this bitch nose ..Keep playing with me cause girl cause ion know you like det

Jenna-But you will *Smirks at durk*

Aww shit she one of them "Rapper Babymamas that likes to keep up a lot of shit" but she got the wrong one.

Durk-Okay Kyla come give daddy a hug *Smiles*

She then jumped on him and he picked her up squeezing her in a Tight hug.

Durk-Daddy loves you *Smiles*

Kyla-I love you too daddy *Smiles*

He then put her down and she walked over to me and hugged me,I then hugged her back and smiled.Jenna then smirked and walked away holding Kyla hand,I then rolled my eyes and made my way over to Durk car.I got into the Passenger seat and waited for Durk to get in.

Diamond-So when did I become your Girl *Looks over at him*

Durk-*Starts Engine and starts backing out* Since we fucked the other day

Diamond-Oh Sooo..You Drop Old Girl

Durk-Yes Diamond Damn..I just want you only

Diamond-Promise you won't hurt me again Durk..

Durk-*Looks over a diamond and back at road*Diamond You know I want every hurt you again,I love you So much baby and you mean the world to me and ain even playing games right now.

Diamond-*Tear rolled down face* I love you too baby,I just want a fresh start.

Durk-Just You,Me,Kyla and Our babygirl *Reach over and rubs belly with right hand*

Diamond-*Puts hands on top of durk* Period Pooh *Smiles at him* ... But can you hurry up and take me home cause I'm ready to Sex you up and down

Durk-*Laughs* Oh I can't wait

-
-
-
-
-

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯