Chapter 23 ~ Family Time

Diamond P.O.V ~ Diamond Household 📍

It's been 3 months since me and Durk got back together and everybody seemed to have got used to it,I'm not even gone lie when everybody knew we were back dating we had a lot of hate and Supports but I really didn't give a fuck about the hate,And my family supported me either way it went but I'm just glad me and my lil family back.

Me,Miracle and Durk was sitting on the island eating breakfast.

Diamond-Durk I'm going back to work This Thursday *Looking at him*

Durk-Why? I can take care of you myself *Feeding Miracle and Smiles at Diamond*

Diamond-*Laughs*Durk I don't want you to take care of me,I'm good *Eating*

Durk-You sure? *Looking at diamond*

Diamond-Yes baby *Leans over and kiss him*

Durk-*Kiss back* Ight

He then got up and picked miracle up and started giving her a lot of kisses on her face which made her giggle.

Diamond-*Smiling at Miracle*Anyways what we doing today?

Durk-Let's go to Rush,I wanna do sum fun

Diamond-Boy you know you told old for that *Laughing and Taking Miracle away from him*

Durk-Girl bye *Roll eyes* But how come I can put it down in bed though? *Smirking*

Diamond-*Roll eyes playfully* Anyways let's go get ready miracle

He then laughed and smacked my butt That shit hurted I then hit him and headed upstairs,After I got miracle ready I then got myself ready and after me Durk then got ready after we all got ready.We headed downstairs.

Durk-Aww shit look at my babies *Picking Miracle up and smiling at diamond*

Diamond-I know we bad,ain't that right mama? *Tickles miracle a little smiling*

I then grabbed miracle baby bag and we then went out the house,We decided to drive my car but Durk was driving.He then buckled Miracle up and got in,I looked over to see how fine Durk was looking.

Durk-*Laughing looking a diamond* Stop Staring

Diamond-Nobody wasn't staring *Rolls eyes Getting on phone*

Durk-Whatever *Shakes head laughing while pulling out driveway*

About 23 mins later we arrived at Rush We then got out and Durk Got Miracle out who just woke up from a nap,We then walked in and we got our socks and we put out shoes up.

I then started jumping with Miracle,And we then jumped in the pits which I got stuck in.I then took a break and looked at Durk playing like a big child on the trampoline with miracle,I then recorded and put it on my story Captioning it "Big ass kid 😂😂😂".I then put my phone and I went back and started back playing with them

After we got done having a little family day at rush,We put our shoes on and headed out the door,We then went to go get something to eat at Yesterday cafe (A made up restaurant😂) , we then sat down in the booth.

Durk-So I'm going on tour Next week,And why don't you and Miracle fly out with me

Diamond-*Looking at him* And how many days?

Durk-10 days

Diamond-Um,Durk ion even know-Gco

Durk-*Looks at her* Diamond please,You Never been on tour with me.

Diamond-Imma think about it,I just don't know about touring with a 3 year old.

Durk-I'll be find diamond,Trust me.

Diamond-We'll see

We were now at the house,I got Miracle out and Durk undock the door and we went in we headed upstairs,We then went into my bedroom I then laid miracle on our bed and took her shoes off and jacket,I then covered her up and Durk sat on the bed taking off his jewelry.

Durk-I'm Finna go take a shower,You wanna join? *Looking at Diamond*

Diamond-Sure *Taking shoes off*

We then headed into the bathroom,And we stripped out our clothes and we both got in the shower that was running.I then felt his lips on my neck which caused me to hiss,I then felt his arms wrapped around my waist.I then turned around came face to face with him,We then started kissin.He then turned me around and bent me over and he put the tip in which caused me to Moan,He then started to give me back shots which caused me to moan but not loud after that,I got on my knees and started sucking him not caring if my hair got wet,He then started bobbing my head and moaned.

Durk-Awh shit! *Puts head back*

I then kept doing it until he came in my mouth I then swallowed it and got up and we both smirked at each other,After that sex shower we then took a Real shower and then we brushed our teeth and after we was done we laid down on the bed and went to sleep.

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯

{Sadly I will be ending this book soon,But stay blessed 💛}

🍭  𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓜𝓪𝓶𝓪   🍭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें