Chapter 22 : The Party Begins .

Diamond P.O.V ~Diamond Household 📍

I then heard a knock on the door,I then rushed downstairs and opened the door to see Durk smiling,I then pulled him inside smirking not only did I want him but I just wanted some love.

Durk-Damn I guess you couldn't get enough of durkio huh? *Smirking at her*

Diamond-*Looks at him*Well duh...but Durk are you serious this time....I'm not tryna get hurt again.

Durk-Diamond look..I'm not gon hurt you again but are you serious?

Diamond-Nun but that

He then kissed me and he then made it to my neck which made me Moan,He then picked me up and took me upstairs he then laid me down on my back.

{I'm not good with sex scenes,So bare wit me .😭‼️}

He then started to unbuckle my pants and then he started to take my panties off which got me moist quick,He then started to eat me out which I Moaned so loud I thought the neighbors can hear me.I then closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure until I felt his member go inside of me which caused me to groan and moan louder.

Durk-What's my name? *Thrusting fast*

Diamond-D-D-Durk *Moaning*

Durk-Nope*Thrusting faster*

Diamond-Daddy!!!

He then flipped me over and started blowing my back out,I then felt him put my hair which turned me on more...I just got my baby back.

{It was getting awkward asf 😭😂}

After that he kissed me on my neck leaving hickies on my neck and on my belly,He then laid beside me and we both looked at each other and laughed.

Durk-That was Sum Else *Holding diamond hand*

Diamond-It was *Smiling at him*...Durk I love you

Durk-Diamond My love never changed for you and it never will..And I'm wondering are you feeling the same way

Diamond-Of course I am

Durk-Promise

Durk-Promise*Smiles*

I watched as Durk left,As he left I shut the door and headed upstairs I then looked at my phone to see it was 8:13 which mean I needed to get ready ASAP,I then called Ariel,Lauren and Keisha so they could come over and get ready with me because we planning on riding together.About 15 mins later they arrived and we all went upstairs into my bathroom.

Ariel-Girl why you glowing? *Looking through Diamond shoes*

Diamond-I'm not glowing *Looking in mirror and putting hair in bonnet*

Keisha-Awww shit my girl just got her some dick *Smiles*

Lauren-*Pointing at Diamond*Then explain these hickies

Diamond-Damn y'all nosey

Lauren-*Starts doing diamond Makeup* But tell us what happened

Diamond-I'm good sis *Laughing*

Keisha-Mann please *Doing hair*

Diamond-Durk..

They all started smiling as fuck.