Chapter 25 ~ Ready or Not

Diamond P.O.V

I then took a deep breath and looked at the pregnancy test

I was sitting on the toilet looking at the results with tears in my eyes,I'm pregnant again I can't be but in reality I know that I am because I took 3 pregnancy test and which they all came out positive.I was happy and sad at the same time because I wasn't ready for another baby,I at least wanted Miracle to be Five years old until I had another kid.I then put the pregnancy test in the open up mirror,I then sat on the bed thinking about how was I going to tell Durk and I was pregnant again.

Me and Durk was sitting on the sofa on our phones cuddling up while Miracle Was Sitting on the floor watching "Mickey Mouse and the club house",I then felt Durk grip my butt and I looked up at him and smiled.

Durk-*Whispers* Damn you getting thicker.

Diamond-*Smirks and whispers* Just for you daddy

I then heard the a knock on the door,I didn't feel like getting up so Durk and went to answer and there i see Lauren and I ran to her and hug her and leg her go.

Diamond-I thought you was coming tomorrow. *Smiling at her*

Lauren-I was but I heard that the plans was going to be very booked and packed tomorrow,So I just caught one today.

Diamond-That's What's up but make yourself at home. *Welcoming her in*

Miracle Walked over to Lauren and started smiling and Lauren picked her up.

Lauren-Hey mama *Smiling and kiss her face*

Miracle-Hii *Waving smiling*

Diamond-So Lauren where you staying at while you down here?

Lauren-Well I rented out this nice ass House and I will be staying there for a couple awhile with Ariel.

Diamond-Oh Okay Girl

Miracle-Ice cream ! *Smiling at Lauren*

Lauren-How about we go get sum baby *Smiling at her* Are you okay with that diamond?

Diamond-Yes i am

I then put miracle coat and shoes,and I then picked my baby up and gave her a lot of kisses.

Diamond-Mommy Loves you *Smiling at her*

Miracle-Love you too *Smiling*

I then handed miracle to Lauren and gave her Miracle baby bag,Durk then kissed miracle on the cheek and they left.I then walked to them to the front door.

Lauren-How about you and Durk go out for the night and I can keep Miracle cause I know you want some dick tonight *Whispers to diamond and smirking*

Diamond-I do but I don't.

Lauren-Girl I got miracle tonight and just give me some clothes.

Diamond-Alright

I then walked to me and Durk bedroom and got miracle clothes and gave them to Lauren.

Lauren-Alright Love you girl,Tell mama bye miracle *Looking at her smiling*

Miracle-Bye bye mama

Diamond-*Smiling and pouting* Bye bye mama's baby

They then walked away,I walk to the kitchen to see Durk smiling.He then walked over to where I was and sat me on the kitchen counter and started kissing me which I kissed back,I then felt his hand go up my shirt and unbuttoning my Bra.I then looked at him and stopped him.

Diamond-Durk I'm not feeling too good.

Durk-Oh okay,But we still for dinner tonight *Smirking at diamond*

Diamond-Duh *Smiling at him*

I then walked to the room and laid down on the bed thinking about how was I going to tell Durk that I was pregnant with his second child,I knew Durk wasn't ready for another child because he already had two but he got to realize he should've been pulled out.He then walked into the bedroom and laid next to me and I then hugged his waist and he held mines and I started to breakdown in his arms.

Durk-Baby you okay? *Looking at her*

Diamond-Yes baby *Looks up at him* just promise you won't leave me again.

Durk-Durk Ain't going no where *Hugging diamond tighter*

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯

{Y'all ion think this chapter was good but I tried,But stay blessed y'all and I might be making another lil Durk Story after I'm done with dis 😭💛‼️ }