Chapter 14 ~ B O N D I N G .

Diamond P.O.V ~Diamond & Durk house 📍

Me and Kyla was now in the living room watching peppa pig while I stroll down my Instagram feed,I then seen Durk walk he then made his way over by me and sat on the sofa by me and Kayla walked over and sat in his lap and kept looking at the T.V.

Durk-*Looks at Kyla with mouth open* Oh so you ain't gone say hey to yo pops *Looks at Kyla with mouth open*

Kyla-*Giggles* Hey Daddy

He then hugged her which caused her to giggle.

Kyla-Daddy what are you getting me for Christmas?

Durk-Damn I forgot all about Christmas..but you ain't got worry..I gotchu *Smiles*

Kyla-Okay daddy *Smiles*

She then got out of his lap and stood up to see the tv.

Diamond-Mann you gone spoil her *Laughs*

Durk-*Chuckles*Damn straight..So you coming to my listening party tomorrow?

Diamond-Oh shit I forgot all about that..I need a dress

Durk is having a listening party tomorrow and I really didn't want to come out the house tomorrow I just wanted to lay around but you know I got to be there by my man and while me and Durk is at the listening party and his mom agreed to keep Kyla.

Durk- *On phone and looks up*Girl you already got a lot of clothes,I know you can throw some together.

Diamond-Boy I got to look the finest in there

Kyla-Ouu I wanna go shopping too *Comes over and seat In diamond laps*

Diamond-*Holding her*I'm sorry baby,This party is only for grown ups but I promise after I get home we can watching Frozen 2

Kyla-Promise?

Diamond-Promise *Smiles* but listen you can help me pick out a dress with auntie Ariel..

Kyla-Okay let me go put my shoes on.

She then ran upstairs,I then look at Durk to see him smiling at me.

Durk-Your going to be such a good mom.

Diamond-Aww

I then smiled and and leaned over and kissed him.

Durk-*stands up* I can't wait till you ain't pregnant no more *Licks lips*

Diamond-On god. *Smiles*

I then Texted Ariel to come get me so we can pick out a dress about 15 mins later,She arrived.Kyla got in the backseat and I got in the front.

Ariel-Well hey Ms.Kyla *Smiles look back at her*

Kyla-*Smiles at Ariel*Hey Auntie Ariel

Ariel-So what we looking a dress for? *Starts driving*

Diamond-Well I forgot Durk's Listening party so I got to find a cute ass..I mean pretty dress

Ariel-Girl have you not look in your closet? *Looks at her laughing*

Diamond-Girl you know I got to be prettiest bitc- Girl in there. *Looks over at Ariel*

Kyla-Period Pooh

Ariel-SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE FEMALES IN THE BACK KYLA!! *Smiles*

Kyla-PERIOD POOH! *Laughs*

I busted out laughing my stomach was hurting like hell from all this laughing.

Diamond-Lil girl you just like yo daddy *Smiles and looks back at kyla*

Kyla-Girll I get that from a lot of people *Smiles*

I got my last giggle out,About 10 mins later we arrived we got our the car and Kyla went to hold Ariel's hand so we all crossed the street.We went to all the stores and I know kyla and Ariel was tired cause they both seemed the they was tired of me trying outfits and then rating them.I finally found the dress I want,I was feeling myself a little so I took a mirror pic and posted it on the gram since I haven't been on there in awhile.

I finally found the dress I want,I was feeling myself a little so I took a mirror pic and posted it on the gram since I haven't been on there in awhile

Liked by DurkioWorld,Lauren_xo,Jenna_ and 10,009

_Diamondbabes Blew my High Shorty     😈‼️

Durkioworld : My Wxrld .🖤

_Diamonsbabes :@Durkioworld Luv 🖤

Lauren_Xo : I wanted to come !!🥺

Lauren_Xo : Some of y'all comments negative asf .. Like get the fuck off 🙄

_Diamondbabes : @Lauren_Xo Ong sis !

891 More comments ..

I didn't even bother to read the rest of the comments cause I know half of them was negative which my mindset didn't needed to be focus on.

I then seen a sleepy Kyla laying in Ariel lap,I then took a picture of them and I then paid for my stuff.I picked up Kyla and we then headed home.

Opinions 💭
Vote🖤
Share💯