Rescue

Hiyo, so I am going to be doing a time skip. But do not fret, what happened during the time skip will be later revealed. I already have it planned. It just gives an extra oomph. BTW back into your POV xx

I would also like to add, if this has encouraged you to re-read the books, as it has myself I am just going to finish my current book and then move on to the, then do not move past Chapter 22 of Mocking Jay. For the fear it holds false advertisement, such as: the death of Finnick Odair. Which isn't true at all of course. He lives a long and happy life. 

Also v sorry, I legit cannot remember reading or seeing what the extraction looks like so sorryyy if this is like so wrong

I am pulled from my slumber, awakening from my nightmare into another. 

I feel the freezing cold concrete on the side of my face, and the rest of my bare body. Only being covered up by some underwear that I have been wearing since the day I got here and a skimpy tank top. I couldn't claim the floor was without benefit, it did bring some relief to my wounds. 

I look around at the commotion around me, uncertain of what time it is or what day it is. I tried to keep count in the beginning, but I soon lost track. 

I see the lights get blasted on, not to their normal yellow hue, but a bright intoxicating white that makes me want to pull my eyeballs from my head. 

I look through the bars that hold me here, and I see peacekeepers come storming in, suited up and brandishing all types of weapons. The ones I take note of are the guns. 

The one leading points to me and shouts at one of the men behind him. 

"Go grab her!"

As I watch them I can't help but think: has my execution finally arrived?

Am I to escape this hell hole once and for all? By leaving it entirely?

The door to my cage appears easily broken as the peacekeeper kicks it just twice with his foot before entering. 

Why didn't he use a key?

Now that I can see him closer, his uniform looks different. It is not the usual ash grey. But instead jet black and he allows for me to see his face. 

He looks focused, yet handsome. 

"Are you ok?" he asks me. 

Why would they be concerned about how I am if they are just taking me to be murdered anyway.

I am unable to speak out anyway. No words capable of leaving my lips. It's just a hoarse noise. 

He grabs me by the arm, but not harshly, and leads me to my feet. 

I fall back to the ground, unable to stand. I'm too weak for this. 

He looks down at me and then nods. He hands his gun to one of his comrades, and he picks me up in a bridal carry. 

I look up at him confused. 

I look back towards my cellmate as he carries me away. 

I attempt to get my words out to ask about my cellmate. 

Are they not going to carry him too?

But he is left there on the ground as the men begin walking out. 

I see another carrying someone else, but I can't make out who it is. 

As he carries me away I drift into an unconsciousness.