Heiress 12: Capture the Flag

Heiress 12

Third Person's POV

Bloody.

Scary.

Chilling.

The place is a complete chaos and it will be more chaotic once the last event of the Callous Exams starts.

Capture the Flag. For someone who doesn't know what school RFA is, it would sound fun but for the students of RFA, it's no fun.

It's dangerous, bloody and sinful. Lahat ng bagay ay maaring mangyari.

Alliances. Betrayal. Hindi mo masasabi at masisigurado kung sino ang kakampi at sino ang kalaban.

It's only 10AM but the students are scattered around the area. Ang bawat isa ay naghahanap ng kakampi, ka alyansa at meron din namang nagbabawas na ng kalaban nila.

Everyone's controling their bloodlust for now because once Capture the Flag begins they can go all out. No limitations on who to kill nor where to kill.

The student council has their own alliance. They will be part of the game, because it's mandatory but if they have a choice, lalo na sina Jaxith at Icarus, hindi sila sasali.

It's one sided. Yan ang iniisip nila sa tuwing napapatingin sa malaking screen kung saan nakalagay ang apat na nangungunang pangalan.

Unlike the other students who are frantically searching for allies and eliminating enemies, four ladies are currently deep asleep.

They went to bed around 2AM, almost 8 hours ago so they still like to sleep, conserving energy for the last event.

*RING *RING

The loud ringtone echoed on the silent halls of the building. It woke Jess up but the rest remained laying on their bed and only murmured

"Hmm." Jess groaned because it was her phone that rang

Umpo siya mula sa pagkakahiga at iminulat ang mata. She took her phone and checked the caller ID.

Nainis siya nang makitang si Bryle lang pala ang natawag.

'This dumbass.' She thought and answered the call

"What?" she hissed

[Good morning, Jess. Kumain ka na?] Bryle asked cheerfully from the other line

"No. I was still asleep when you decided to disturb my sweet dreams! What do you want anyway?" Naasar na sagot ni Jess at tumayo na

She frowned when she saw that even Chelsea wasn't awakened by the call.

Nagsuot si Jess ng sandals at lumabas ng kwarto.

[Talaga? Edi boses ko ang una mong narinig?] Bryle asked Jess and the latter shrugged

"Why did you call, dumbass?" Jess asked and took foods for breakfast from their food stocks.

[I want to wish you luck, all of you. Please be safe, Jess.] Suddenly Bryle's voice became worried

Jess ignored his tone and continued walking to the dining hall and sat there.

"We can do this. Bryle, ilang araw mo nang pinapaalala yan sakin. I'll be safe, promise. Ich Liebe diech." Jess said and sighed

[Sige na nga. Ah basta, mag-ingat ka. Papakasalan pa kita.] Jess rolled her eyes before hanging up

Nasanay na siya na laging sinasabi ni Bryle na papakasalan siya nito. Which she consider a joke because knowing Bryle, that guy would never put anything above his younger sister, Carrienne.