Heiress 32: Behind RFA

Heiress 32

Third Person's POV

Everyone looked thrilled to see the woman behind Red Fire Academy. They can't believe that the founder of the infamous Red Fire Academy for the Rebels is actually a woman. Not just any woman, a, enchantingly beautiful woman with fiery auburn eyes and red hair.

"Ang ganda niya."

"Totoo ba?"

"Baka naman representative lang."

"Sus, imposible yan."

"Seryoso?"

"Sexy niya!"

"Weh?"

Lavalee had expected that not everyone would believe her identity as the school's founder so she smiled. She had already thought this would happen. It's too far from her appearance to be owning a school like this, she's been raised as a princess by her family after all so it's not surprising anymore.

"Red Fire Academy." Lavalee's cold voice echoed as she emphasized each word she had said. It's the school's name, yes, but to the students it has a new meaning and that is the woman standing on the stage.

"Do you wonder how I came up with such unique name?" her voice is cold but her tone is playful that brought chills to those who heard it

"Red Fire Academy is not originally mine. Of course, it belonged to my parents. They gave it to me because they trust me, they trust me too much." She narrated and laughed bitterly

"I named it Red Fire Academy for various of reasons and one of those is for it to become the shelter and source of heat for the students who needed shelter, sanctuary and a place to feel safe, just like what my parents made me feel while building the plan of this institution." She continued

"Thankfully, they didn't get to see how the students trashed it." Lavalee's cold and serious voice returned and the students began to get a little terrified because of the aura Lavalee's emitting. The lights turned off and only the camp fire gave light. Lavalee walked down the stage while speaking.

"A blazing fire." She said and chuckled lightly

"This is the same kind of fire my father told me about, the same kind of fire he saw in my eyes when I asked them to build this school." She said and stopped when she was standing very near the camp fire.

"Most of the investors said building this Academy is nothing but gamble. A losing gamble, to be exact." She laughed after saying the last words.

"They said it's as worthless as the rebel students who are going to study in it." She continued speaking and placed a hand on her waist while holding the microphone with the other.

"Do you agree?" she asked them loudly

Of course the student disagreed. Even if they hated to study, they can never deny that Red Fire Academy is the only Academy that will accept students like them. In this Academy they can express their self freely. Yes, there are some rules they need to obey but those rules don't stop them from being who they are.

"I knew you'd disagree but why is it that I found out you're the one degrading RFA's students?" Lavalee said and the students in the field became silent

They didn't know how come a woman like her could give the chills and superiority over them.

"A student in RFA can never pass without cheating?" she asked tauntingly, some seemed shock that the founder knew about it.