Heiress 26: Daring Bets

Heiress 26

Jess' POV

After our fights, it was kind of boring because the girl is so damn insecure. Alam ko naman that I'm so beautiful that it makes the so insecure but please kailangan ba talagang ipahalata? Oh my gosh they're so obvious.

Right now,I'm so kinikilabutan because of Lavalee wicked smile. She's smiling like she has a very devious plan. Damn. I mean we've been together for a long time but she's nakakatakot talaga at some times. Just like during this time for instance.

When I opened my phone I was natigilan when I saw the date. October 9, damn.I looked at Irene and she seemed confused so I showed her my phone. She looked at Chelsea and Lavalee who are currently talking.

"Are we chaining them?" she suggested and I shook my head because it won't work

"No,we'll just bring them to the obstacle island." I told her

"Bother to share your discussion?" Lavalee asked us when they turned to us.

"Obstacle island. Saturday." I said and they stilled for a moment before nodding.

I know that it had already knocked on their senses. They already know what's the event on Saturday. I returned my gaze on the match that is currently happening on the mats. A little later, Jace's opponent fell down and he is declared the winner. After the three matches are done, the mats we're brought together and we looked at Lavalee who's currently stretching her bones. We can hear how it creaks.

Most of our classmates would probably be cheering for the guy and that would be their biggest mistake;underestimating Lavalee.

"The last match would be, Kan and Tenero." The professor said and Lavalee immediately stood up and walked down to the mat.Oh my gosh! She have the guts namameywang na parang nang-aasar. Damn Lavalee's not going to make this easy. I think Lavalee's going to play with her bets and she'll be using it to earn their respect and the superiority over the others.

"Hey,classmates!" she said when the guy stepped on the mat.She was jumping enthusiastically while doing it. She's energizing herself more.

"Wanna bet?" she smirked mischievously at our direction

"Damn Bet." I whispered and I heard Irene whisper it too.

I'm hoping none of them would take it seriously. They should be drowned by Lavalee's playful image or they'll regret taking it literally. Because the moment they engage and reply to Lavalee's betting game, they made Lavalee's opponent's chances of winning go down the drain. Lavalee won't stop until she wins.

"Puro yabang ka lang."

"Sige nga!"

"Boo!"

"Yabang mo teh!"

"Kaya mo yan talunin?! Yabang neto!"

We closed our eyes shut when we heard the last shout.

Dang.

They dared her.

They dared the devil of bets.

"So we have a deal, okay? Once I defeat him, you all will have to repeat on 3rdy ear, even him." Lavalee said and pointed at her opponent who's currently smirking at her

"Sige nga!"

"Kaya mo ba?!"

"Yabang!"