Heiress 43: New President

Heiress 43

Jess' POV

Chelsea told us last night to set up our alarms because for sure Lavalee won't wake us up with a phone call anymore. When my alarm rang, I fixed my bed then went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I wore a black see through shirt on top of my white tube and a black ripped jeans. I wore a three inches stilletto then went out of my room leaving my wet hair falling on my back.

"Ohayo!" I greeted when I entered the dining room

"Ohayo." Chelsea and Irene greeted back

"Good Morning, Jess." Caspian, Elijah and Ethan said.

Jace nodded his head continued helping Manang.

He's like Frost so I'm not surprised they got along but I'm quite surprised he got along with Lavalee.

While we're eating, Chelsea was asking the plan about tomorrow.

"We'll rescue Lavalee, that's what she said. We just need to let them bring her to their hideout then we'll rescue her." Jace said

"Alam na ba yan ng iba?" Caspian asked and Jace shook his head

"They will get alerted. The plan won't work." Jace said and we nodded

If they did alert the police, it really is possible that the plan won't work even if Lavalee won't arrive with body guards, the members of the syndicate will notice it immediately.

"Bakit ba target ng sindikatong yun si Lavalee?" Elijah asked making Chelsea, Irene and I glanced at each other while eating.

Why is Lavalee the target? Simple. Lavalee is one of the four foundations of the Hanazaki Palace. They can't touch Frost because he's already secured in his position, they don't know about the existence of the younger two foundations; Winter and Sunny nor about the Hanazaki Palace Young Empress Summer so the only one they could target is the unpredictable rebellious foundation, the unstable Lady of The Hanazaki Palace; Lavalee.

She's currently unstable on her position because of the threats and her punishments but none of them can remove the fact that Lavalee is born with the Hanazaki Crown on her head.

"Because she's the Lady." Jace said which made me stop chewing

She told Jace?

"Lady?" Ethan asked and Jace looked like he realized something

"First born Lady of the Hanazonos. She said they think she's easy to be caught since she's a girl." He said and I felt relieved

Sometimes, Lavalee's scary and makes us worry about her unintentionally.

After eating, we went to our rooms. I combed my hair and tied it up, I applied eyeliner and lipstick then looked at myself in the mirror, I looked cool. I took my small black bag and went downstairs. I went to the garge and rode the car.

"Wala ka nang nakalimutan?" Caspian asked and I shook my head

He started the engine and then drove out of the Mansion.

"Ngayong araw na nga pala ang huling araw namin bilang body guards niyo." He said in the middle of silence

"Yeah, then we'll be back to our usual lives." I agreed

"Baka naman sa susunod wala nang pansinan ah!" he said which made me chuckle