Heiress 33: RFA Representatives

Heiress 33

Jess' POV

*RING *RING

I sat up and reached for my phone. I'm used with being woken up by either Chelsea or Lavalee's call so seeing Lavalee name flashing on my screen is not new anymore.

I swiped it to the right and placed it near my ear.

[Ohayo, Jess!] Lavalee greetd me and I heard some clanking of metal, maybe she's cooking while holding her phone.

I heard Jace chastising Lavalee about using phone near the stove

[Anyways, never mind that, get up now, okay?] Lavalee said and hanged up

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath, I wore red skater skirt, white blouse and I wore a black blazer over it. I wore a black knee high socks and black shoes with 3 inches heels. I charged my phone and made sure that I have all my things inside my bag. A binder with ten fillers, three black pens, one blue and green pen, a water bottle, my wallet and my make up kit.

I went out of my room and saw that Mnemosyne is in the hallways again. I don't know but I think this tiger doesn't go down unless all of us are already downstairs.

She started scratching on Irene's door meaning Irene is still in her room so I went ahead and went downstairs.

"Ohayo!" Lavalee greeted me when I entered the kitchen I saw how Chelsea smirked and my forehead knotted because Jace looked at me from head to toe

"It's not our uniform, noh." Lavalee said while chuckling and Jace shook his head and placed the uncovered lunch boxes on the table.

Huh?

"Morning." Irene said and I looked at her

I was confused because she's wearing the same thing as I am wearing.

"What? Sabi ni Lav ganito daw ang suuotin natin." Irene said and sat on the chair beside me

"Besides, isn't it nice to wear uniform clothes on our Intrams?" Lavalee asked and that's when I remembered that we'll be participating in our Division Intrams

"Bakit hindi ka pa nakabihis?" Irene asked Lavalee

"Obviously I cooked kaya!" Lavalee said and sat on the chair.

Jace handed her a lotion like bottle which she applied on her hand. We started eating when Jace sat on the chair.

"May uniform pala ang RFA?" Capsian asked and Lavalee shook her head

"Wala. We believe in freedom of choosing clothes." Lavalee replied

"Bagay sa inyo. Ang ganda niyo." Ethan complimented and I don't know if I'm imagining thing or if I really did see Chelsea blush.

Lavalee smirked at me and pointed at Chelsea with a teasing smile which means she saw it too.

Looks like Crystal Chelsea Lim is going to get her own love life. I think Ethan is a good man naman kaya I think he'll be good for Chelsea.

After we ate we went to our rooms to take our stuff, when we got out of our rooms, I saw Lavalee wearing the same thing as we are the difference is that her blazer has an embroidered fire. As usual.

"Wow, ang ganda niyo tingnan pag magkakatabi." Elijah commented when they saw us downstairs.

I know right! We're really beautiful.