Heiress 46: Back to Japatrein

A/N: I'm going to advance publish this scheduled update for tomorrow then I'm not sure when I'm going to publish the last update.

Heiress 46

Lavalee's POV

I groaned and opened my eyes, I realized that I'm already in the plane, on my flight to Japatrein. It was already dark outside.

"Are you hungry?" I looked at the person who I was leaning unto while sleeping and my eyes widened when I saw Jace

"W-What are you doing here?" I stammered and distanced from him

He looked at me with a raised brow before smirking.

"I'm going to Japatrein." He answered nonchalantly

"Good Evening, Ma'am, sir, what would you like for dinner? Chicken or sandwich?" a flight attendant approached us

"Sandwich and a bottled water." Jace answered

"I'm still full." I said and she smiled before leaving

"And why are you going to Japatrein?" I asked him and he raised his brow at me and placed his face near me until our noses were just several inches away from each other.

"Curious?" he asked teasingly then went back to leaning on his seat

"Dreice..." I called him then the flight attendant arrived with a tray and gave Jace his sandwich.

"Dreice..." I called him while he was eating and he looked at me with a raised brow

"Sorry." I apologized and I heard him sighed

"I'm fine. You're not yourself." He said and continued eating

"Still... I'm sorry. What did I do to you, anyway?" I asked and he glanced at me before finishing off his sandwich and drinking water from the water bottle.

"Choked. Accused of what happened?" he said and he seem unsure with what he said on the last. I averted my gaze ang looked outside. I checked my wrist watch and computed the time in Japatrein, I still have an hour or so before we arrive at Japatrein.

We were both silent, I took the blanket and placed it on me again.

"You're cold?" he asked and I shook my head

He gave me his phone which made me look at him confusedly.

"Frost sent a message." I said and he held the phone again before I could open it, he typed some sort of password which made me scoff, oh please, I can ask Chelsea hack his phone open.

He gave it to me and I read the message from Nii-sama. He's asking us to take care, he's probably the reason why Jace is here. I gave Jace his phone back after reading Nii-sama's text.

"We still have an hour." He said and I nodded

"Hindi ka pa ba pagod?" Jace asked worriedly

"I'm fine, don't worry about me too much." I assured him

We stayed silent until the pilot announced that we have arrived at Hanazono International Airport. When I claimed my luggage I was a little surprised when Jace took his after mine. Did I space out that much that I became unaware of everything going around me? I saw someone familiar so I blocked his way.

"Leo!" I greeted him and he smiled at me

"Lavalee." He greeted back then he looked confused while looking behind me