Heiress 41: Three Days Left

A/N: Since I'm not sure when I could update and such, mag-iipon ako ng updates then I'll publish the chapters available.

Heiress 41

Jace's POV

I shook my head when I saw that Lavalee's already asleep on the passenger seat so I opened the passenger door then went out of the driver's seat. I locked the driver's seat then carried Lavalee out before locking the passenger door close.

When I entered the living room, Mnemosyne ran to me. I'm still carrying Lavalee and when Mnemosyne saw Lavalee in my arms, she walked beside me. I went upstairs to Lavalee's room, I know the pin since there' a couple of time that Lavalee had fallen asleep while she's with me so I had to carry her to her room.

After tucking her to her bed, I gave Mnemosyne food from the fridge then went out of Lavalee's room. I went to my room and changed my clothes then slept.

I woke up and it's already 4:20 AM so I took a bath and wore a black shirt, leather jacket and pants then went out. I roamed my eyes and checked the kitchen. It had been a routine to wake Lavalee if she's still in her room.

"Magandang umaga, ijo." The head maid greeted

"Good Morning, Manang." I greeted back

I went out of the kitchen and went to Lavalee's room. Mnemosyne is yawning and stretching on her bed when I came in. Lavalee is still in bed, sleeping soundly.

"Wake up." I said and pulled her to sit down

"Too early, Dreice." She said half awake and tried to lay back again so I held her shoulder and pulled her up.

"Wake up. It's 4:30." I said and she glared at me

"It's too early!" she complained but I shook her awake

"Yah! Yamete! I'm awake!" she said and removed my hands from her shoulders

"I'm going to take a bath." She said so I took her phone and charged it.

I checked her things and made sure she has everything. I checked her home works if she's finished them and then put her schedule in her phone, as usual she forgot to put some of the minor schedules. I fed Mnemosyne before I went out of her room.

I went downstairs and helped Manang prepare the table.

"Ohayo!" Lavalee greeted when she entered the dining room

"Good Morning, Lavalee." Manang greeted her

"Morning." I greeted her and she glared at me

"It's too early." She complained and sat on the chair

"Anong oras ba kayo nakauwi, mga anak?" Manang asked

"Around 11 po." I answered

"You didn't wake me up." Lavalee said so I raised my brow at her

"You were sleeping soundly." I said

"Even if." She said and stood up

"What's for breakfast, Manang?" she asked

"Tinola, may gusto ka bang ipaluto?" Manang answered

"None, Manang." Lavalee answered

A little later, my comrades woke up then Lavalee's friends arrived

"So, what happened yesterday?" Lavalee asked while we're eating