Heiress 45: Unaacounted Trauma

Heiress 45

Jess' POV

I almost chuckled when I heard Irene reasoning out to tita Irina. Tita Irina really dislikes to know we're doing risky missions. Well she can't do anything about it though.

"Don't think of laughing at me, bitch." Irene hissed from the earpiece

"But that was freaking hilarious." I said and I heard her hissing

"Focus. AJ. B." Chelsea said in a warning tone

"Sorry, C." we both said and we heard Chelsea's sigh

"I'm near the location." I told them when I saw the familiar car the drone is following

"Wait for the police." Jace said from the earpiece

Oh shit! We forgot Jace is included in this mission too.

We stayed in the car, we'll just help when we are needed. A little later, the police cars arrived and none of them are using the police siren. When their chief went down, the sirens suddenly started echoing around the place.

I checked the time on my phone. It's 2PM so I took a sandwich and juice from the backseat and began eating. I saw Irene parking diagonally to where I parked.

"Nasaan ka na, Jace?" Irene asked and a little later Jace's car stopped beside the police cars

He's still a police afterall.

"Sumuko na kayo. Napapalibutan namin kayo." I heard their chief announced with a megaphone

Some of the police officers entered the place so I used one of the drones to see what is happening.

"AJ, share the drone footage with us." Chelsea said so I gave them the access to the drone's footage.

They surrounded the abandoned building while several officers are already going in.

*BANG *BANG *BANG

Loud gunshots echoed so I checked the footage from the microcam. The room where Lavalee is currently in is peaceful. Not a sign of intrusion was made and the one men guarding her are playing.

I manipulated another drone to go and see Lavalee's situation. Lavalee is tied to a chair, her eyes are blindfolded and there's an electric tape on her mouth. Her feet are tied to the chair while her hands are behind her.

"What's the report, Jace?" Chelsea asked

"We're on guard." Jace said so I finished what I was eating and went out of the car. I saw Irene doing the same. I made sure I brought my iPad with me.

"C, I need to access the footages on my iPad." I said and after a while a notification appeared on my iPad's screen and I accessed the footages.

"Irene?! Jess?!" Caspian panicked when he saw us approaching

It took the attention of the other police officers. Some looked surprised while some looks worried and irritated.

"Anong ginagawa niyo dito?" one of them asked

"Lavalee's our bestfriend. We can't just sit not doing anything." I said and crossed my arms

"Akala ko sa Mansion lang kayo?" Elijah asked and he's looking at Irene

"Says who? Ikaw lang nag-isip nun." Irene said