Heiress 45: Her Trauma

Heiress 45

Third Person's POV
Jace kept on glancing at Lavalee worriedly as he drive. He doesn't understand why Irene and Jess acted so scared and worried at Lavalee but when she saw Lavalee shaking he quickly understood what is happening.

'Lavalee has a trauma, but from where?' Jace thought

"Eomma... Appa... Array... Samantha... Freia... Icey... Fuego..." Lavalee kept on mumbling then suddenly she halted and looked at Jace with glaring eyes

"Doshite?!" Lavalee asked with glaring eyes

"Lavalee." Jace called softly but Lavalee's eyes glared up with anger

"You will feel my pain!" Lavalee suddenly started holding Jace's neck which surprised Jace and made him lose the control over the car.

"Lavalee stop it!" he held Lavalee wrists to stop her from choking him. His elbows are the only thing that's trying to control the car

"Let me go!" Lavalee's eyes were raging mad which made Jace confused

"Lavalee, stop it!" Jace gripped Lavalee's wrists tighter

"I will take what you have taken away from me!" Lavalee shouted and struggled from Jace's grip

"Flame!" Jace called and Lavalee suddenly stopped, Jace took the opportunity to stop the car on the side of the rode.

"Lavalee." Jace said and removed his seat belt he touched Lavalee's shoulder and the latter began sobbing.

"Sorry." Lavalee apologized and cried on her hands. Jace saw Irene and and Jess outside the car , she saw them smiling at each other then went back to their cars and drove away

"Lavalee." He called her and he hugged her. Lavalee began crying harder.

This is the hardest battle for her. Battling her nightmares were always the hardest, no matter what kind of mission, no matter what kind of enemy she's facing, her nightmare of memories she wanted to forget so badly will always be her strongest enemy. An enemy she had never won over. Not even once.

"I... I want..." Lavalee's voice is already breaking at every word.

Gone was the stubborn easy going and happy go lucky playful heiress Lavalee, in front of Jace was the vulnerable, weak and fragile Lavalee. Jace hugged Lavalee back and caressed her back.

"Shh. What do you want?" Jace asked in a calming tone

"I want... I want... I want to go home, Jace." Lavalee said softly

"I'll just take our luggage then we'll go to the airport, okay?" Jace said reassuringly and hugged Lavalee tighter. He release Lavalee from the hug and Lavalee leaned to the passenger seat.

Jace was the one to put on the seatbelt on Lavalee. Lavalee wasn't speaking she was just staring into nothing. Jace started his car and drove Lavalee to the mansion. While driving, he kept on glancing at Lavalee, it would be Lavalee's 18th birthday tomorrow and yet she's experiencing things like this.

Jace kept on sighing as he drove to the mansion. He already deactivated the earpiece when the high frequency began and reactivated it when he got Lavalee then deactivated it again when she pulled Lavalee to her car.

He reached for his phone and dialed his mom's number while driving.

[Jace! Napatawag ka?] his mom said