Chapter - C

Sidharth Raichand

I am working on my Macbook, it's nearly lunchtime they will be there in no time.
I remember how much this lunch is important but my work is more important than meeting a girl. That's just I deal for me.

I continue my work before they came and start disturbing me.

Ahhh, Mr. Kapoor... I hate this man. He is none other than a greedy and selfish man and his wife too, I don't know what kind of person their daughter is but if she tries to play or plan something I'll make sure she suffers and his family.

I don't know why I am thinking about her I didn't even remember her name.....

What her name did Mr. Kapoor told her name...I try to think but forget it.
I have more work than thinking about her silly name.

It's an hour I complete my almost work.
Then I heard I knock on my door.

Bhai are you there....my ill baby sister Niya said.

Yes, Niya comes in... I said

Ohh Bhai please not today they'll be there at any minute and you are still working.....Niya said.

I am just about to answer but my little( yes little not younger because they both are like my kids ) brother Kushal speak behind her.

Do you forget Niya he is The Sidharth Raichand he doesn't have time for us... Kushal said with his mocking tone and make a puppy face because he knows me well I can get angry at those words when my siblings said that to me.

And now my two important people of life standing in front of me My Siblings my first kids my everything. Kushal & Niya.

I laugh in my mind but show them my poker face they think I get angry at them.

I never show them my funny side ..yes funny.. because I want them to become successful like me, that's why most of the time I maintain my pocket or attitude in from of them. But they both knew that how much I love them.

Oh shut up Kushal.....but Bhai let's go downstairs...Niya said

Kushal tries to say something but I cut him.

Firstly Kushal goes downstairs and helps mom and doesn't be noisy... I said Stern voice

Yes, captain....he said and went downstairs

And secondly Niya you go and I'll be there when they arrive ok... I said in I normal tone and she nodded and start going.
Then she stops come to me again and said.

Ok, I am going as you said but now you are wearing that suit which I will select for you... Before I can say to her she gives me her blackmailing swear and runs to my walk-in closet.

She heard that swear thing once from mom when she asks something to do that I don't want to be. So back then Niya thinks she uses this too to ask me anything or do anything. Yes she did it twice but I ignore it at the start but when third time trying to give me a swear I scolded her. And tell her mom only gave me swear when it's to most important work, you cannot use that for you stupid silly wishes.
After that she understands. She is a very intelligent girl.

After few minutes she comes out of the closet with my black jean and light purple full sleeve t-shirt. I saw her, I grind at her said...I am not going to wear these I am thinking of wearing formals.

She smiled and said...
Ohh Bhai please come on you're going to meet your would-be wife and you are telling me you want to wear formals....well no way. You are going to wear these, please......

She looked at me with those blackmailing puppy eye's and finally, I smiled at her, and then she hugs me tightly a saying thank you again and again. I kiss her cheek. And then she goes to mom for help.

So I have to wear this... hummed

And starts working again.
After half an hour there a knock again
Come in... I said
Kushal came in and said... Bhai they are here please come mom is calling you...
I said ok to him he's about to go but he stops and said...
Well, Bhai good choice Bhabhi is so beautiful and seems too kind...hmm I think I am going to be a Bhabhi sidd .hahahah
He starts laughing. Then I look at him and he runs out of room.

Beautiful... this word of his repeating in my mind.

I stand and go to the bathroom for fresh and up and wear my clothes that Niya selects for me. Now I am ready to go downstairs.

I am stepping down to stairs when I heard laughing. Then looking at everyone's room Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor are talking to my mom, Kushal is sitting with mom and listening. Looking everywhere I didn't find anyone else. When I heard my mom

Sid, she's not here Niya takes her to her room... She told me and I just stuck

Ummm no mom I just try to finding Niya...
She hummed with a site.
Damm, she knows me well that's why she's smiling.
I greet Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor. We start talking about business, mom went to the kitchen Kushal on phone.

I am busy talking until I heard the sound of anklets and Niya's laughing voice still I can hear those anklets.

But I didn't turn until she comes and sits right in front of me. I just took a glance at her, she's looking Beautiful in the simple Indian attire without makeup. Nice. I thought and starts talking again. I don't wanna give ideas to Mr. Kapoor and he can use them against me. But I must say she's indeed beautiful like Kushal said.

I looking at Mr. Kapoor but my mind was on Niya and Kushal s talk that they were telling her and she's just smiling and nodding at both of them until Niya ask her, Bhabhi who's your favorite from both of us?
She looked at both of them and took one hand of Niya and the other of Kushal and joined both and smiles. They hugged her and both kiss her each side of their cheeks.

After looking at that I smile internally.
And starts talking again to Mr. Kapoor and Mrs. Kapoor were on the phone now she's back and starts telling about her.

What's her name? I am still thinking and then I heard.

Come on Shehnaaz bhabhi I'll show you what's mom is cooking for Lunch?

Shehnaaz.....hmm I repeating her name in my mind's and I don't know why I am smiling there too...

And then she disappeared somewhere in the kitchen.

First time I am getting bored in business talks.

Finally mom call and said Lunch is ready please come Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor.

Lunch is done and everything was already done by pandit Ji date and all for the wedding. The wedding date is after two weeks I'll make sure I don't have any important meeting on a date. Or else I have changed the wedding date.

It's been an hour they left... But I still remember her smile

Shehnaaz..........
.

********************
.
.
.

Thank you so much and giving me those sweet comments. I love you all and you all are very precious to me.
.
.

Thank you for Reading.
.
Please do follow your writer for more stories.
.
Please do Vote and Comment which makes me smile all the time.
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
Koko Rao