Chapter - Q

One day someone is going to hug you so tight, that all of your broken pieces fit back together.........

******************

RAICHAND'S ...

Waking up next to him feels different. After last night's incident. He didn't make me feel unwanted. He did breakfast with me. I send kaka to call him for lunch.

During lunch, he didn't talk because he's busy with his phone. I think he's working.
Sidharth didn't go to his office because of me. He finishes his lunch very quickly and left after saying, thank you to me.

He must be so much busy, I didn't saw him after Lunch. I just saw kaka going to makes a cup of coffee for him, I went there and help kaka. I make a cup of coffee and gave it to kaka for Sidharth.

He drinks almost 5-6 cups of coffee while doing his work. That's unreasonable and unhealthy too. If he asked for coffee again, I am not going to make it for him or neither allow kaka.

He calls on the kitchen intercom, asking for coffee again, seriously!

I stop kaka and make a Hot chocolate for him and me too. I prepare a plate with a cup of hot chocolate and few different types of roasted dry fruits and I gave it kaka for him.

I hope he didn't get mad at kaka. Hopefully, kaka came with the last empty coffee mug. That makes me happy, that he accepted that.

Lifting my eyebrows at kaka, I asked about him.

Kaka came and smile at me and said,

"Pehle toh bade beta Ji naraz hue ki kya la ke Diya unhe. Per jab mene bataya ki bahu bitiya nai Diya banake toh bole rakh do,"

( "Firstly, he got angry and said what did I took for him? But, when I said that your wife sends it for you, so he didn't utter a word," ... )

... he laughs and said, "Sidharth beta ko to meetha Itna pasand Bhi Nahi hai or Dekho biwi ke kehnai per cup chap le Liya,"...

( "He didn't like sweet things, but when I said that you send it so he quietly took it," ... )

He completes and left chuckling.

Kaka completes his words with laughter. His words made me blush. Did he take it because of me? Kaka smiled and went to his work.

I made dinner and I know he likes chicken so I made for him chicken curry with rice.
Hoping he likes it.

While working in the kitchen I heard him clearing his throat. He had his finished plate and cup. He put those in the washbasin. Looking at me and said,

"Hot chocolate and roasted dry fruits were tasty, ... thank you for that," ...

He said it all while smiling. I smile back and nod as a thank you.

"I'll be back for dinner after freshen up," ... He said and went, which makes me chuckle.

After finished making dinner. I sat at the dining table waiting for him.

He came after five minutes and saying he's hungry. I smiled went to the kitchen for our dinner.

During dinner he tastes the food he moaned, ... "tasty," ... I chuckle at his childish behavior.

This side of his is new for me and I started liking it.

"Shehnaaz, This is the best chicken curry I ever ate," ... He said as an appropriation. I smiled and he smiled back.

This is our first official dinner, alone! that he is talking to me and making me smile.

After dinner, he went to his study again telling me he has to finish his last work.

I just nod and he went. Today is the best day after marriage with him. We didn't spend much time together.

I feel good and safe with him. Entering the room I remember the last night, cuddled.
How we slept together as we did in Istanbul.

I smiled and went to my room because I think he needs privacy.

.
.

Moving back to study after dinner I think about a whole day.

Waking up and thinking about her makes me feel good about how we slept last night. And doing breakfast together.

When I ask kaka for a coffee during the daytime. He told me that, those coffees were made by her which I can tell after a sip. I smiled while sipping the coffee.

I asked for a coffee again and again on purpose. But at last, she sends hot chocolate and roasted dry fruits. Really!

She did care for me as I do of her. She knows coffee is not good for my health.

I purposely asked kaka about hot chocolate and he said. She sends it for me so I take it.

I smiled after kaka went. That snack and cup of hot chocolate were so tasty besides I don't like sweet drinks that much.

Thinking of her makes me late for work and sleep.

I quickly finished my work in an hour.

Hoping she's sleeping on the bed, not in her room. After entering the in-room disappoints me a little.

Did she not get the Idea of mine, sleeping on the same bed.

But, how could she didn't get it maybe, I didn't tell her? That's why? I shake my head in disbelief.

I try to open her room door, without making noise checking is it locked or not. Luckily it's not locked.

Entering her room seeing her sleeping peacefully cuddling with a pillow making make me jealous! ... Yes! jealous with a pillow because I want to be in that place.

I move near her bed adjust myself on her tiny bed with her and without disturbing her.

I Slowly remove the pillow and lay beside her. She didn't get any of the disturbance, I think, she is really tired.

After few minutes she started cuddling me and I loved that feeling against me.

I thought why I feel so relaxed when I saw her smiling, testing her hand cooked food, her presence next to me after a whole day working hectic. After a tiring meeting, like a few days back when I came back from the office in an angry mood. I forgot my anger in seconds after seeing her giggling with my family.

I feel so good and relaxed, cuddling with her. How did I feel when we made love or kiss her touch her? I instantly think and blush thinking about that.

"Ahh! stop it, Sidharth, she's sleeping and you are imagining kissing her...I scold myself for thinking like that but my heart stops my mind from giving the perfect answer.

"So what? she's my wife and I felt for her, I don't know what is this feeling called but it makes me feel different from everything," ...

Thinking and smiling I sleep caressing her back.

**********

I hope I made you feel something,
Because you made me feel Everything.
(Gemma Troy)

**********************

Thank you for Reading.
.
Please do follow your writer for more stories.
.
Please do Vote and Comment which makes me smile all the time.
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
Koko Rao