Chapter - T

Both of us were nervous but brave enough to try

"Our first Kiss"

*******

Shehnaaz Sidharth Raichand
Sidharth Raichand

Last night was different. Different from others first time I felt something when he touched me, more of the time he hugs me in sleeping and I feel safe and relaxed but last night was like butterflies roaming in my stomach.

I still felt ticklish in my stomach. I am still blushing thinking about him. He's off for the office early today after breakfast telling me to be ready for tonight.

Niya heard him and now she's teasing me like no end and Kushal also in support of her. Maa also enjoying her antics.

Because of their teasing mode, I left from there. While making lunch. I heard my phone buzz he texted me saying...

Sidharth...

Hey Shehnaaz,
I think you should wear something in dark color. You look beautiful in dark...

Missing you. 😘😘😘

SR

I smiled at his text and starts blushing again,

"oh god what is he doing with me," ... I was thinking while Niya came,

"Oh Ho, .... someone is blushing huh!," ... Niya said while teasing me and I blush hard because of her.

During lunch both of them enjoying teasing me and maa also support them. After lunch, I sat with maa for some time. I massage her feet, maa had pain in her feet these days. During giving a massage to her she slept I move from there quietly.

I take a nap for half an hour after waking up I move toward the kitchen. Maa always said to me, that I don't have to make lunch or dinner or to do some house chores.

In Raichand Mention there so many servants that I don't have to move my finger but I love to do all the work with my heart. These small things are my way to show love to them. I love when they do appreciate and praise my cooked food.

I saw the time, it's been, 7:00 pm. I move my way back to the room. After opening the closet I got confused.

"God!, ... What should I wear?" ... I thought.

I heard the door open and then Niya came in and said,

"Let me help you bhabhi," ... I nod and thank God she's here for me.

"Ok so first tell me which type of color you want," ... She starts talking.

"You want lighter colors.,". She said and I nod negatively

"Ok, so you prefer darker colors for tonight right," ... She said and I nod.

After few trials, we decide the dress a beautiful deep-neckline dress with thin straps which I caught from Turkey. Niya is continuously making me blush by complimenting me, Thanks to her that she helped me so much.

After one hour, we heard him, she smiled and didn't leave without saying best of luck,

I went downstairs. He was standing right there, I move there just a few steps away from him. He is busy talking on the phone. And then he turns...