Chapter - R

Sidharth and Shehnaaz

In the morning I got a shock for a moment when I feel his hand on me. I opened my and saw him next to me entangled. His hand all over me his face was on my cleavage. I can feel his heavy breathing in my neck because of my deep neck t-shirt.

Firstly, I think it's a dream so I pinch him yeah! ... I did that. He shouted at me saying let him sleep a bit more, please!

"Is he just said please, ... Wow!"... That was new for me.

I try to make myself out of his arms thinking about, what is he doing in my room? He's the one who makes the rule of sleeping separately.

He grips my waist saying don't move for a while. God!

He raised his face looking at me directly. Saying.

"From now on we are sharing beds and rooms too, so you are not allowed to sleep alone here," ... " get it,"...
He said in his bossy tone.

Recovering from the shock I nodded to him. And he sleeps again. On my breast...

And then reality hits me so well...

Pushing him away and I run to the bathroom quickly. I know I make him made but I can't stay like that all day long. After a shower and full of thoughts I shake my head and peek out of the door to find if he's there or not. Thank God he's no there anymore.

I quickly changed my clothes I went to the kitchen for making breakfast.

All the time I tried not to meet eyes with him. Because of shyness. Obviously!, and I know he can also understand.

Day went well, like yesterday we did breakfast and lunch together and he got busy in his work while preparing for dinner I think about mom... I missing her so much.

Then I heard someone. I heard my name.

Maa... She's back I think and smile and run towards the living room.

I saw Maa Niya and Kushal hugging him one by one. Maa saw me and gestures me for a hug. I hug her tightly. She kissed my forehead. I smiled with my wet eyes.

"Oh!, Bhabhi, Did you forget me?," ... Niya said making everyone laugh. I hug her too.

"Bhabhi, I am also there, your one and only brother-in-law," ... Kushal said, I smiled and hug him.

They both talk a lot none stop, I prepare dinner for all and ask everyone to join. During dinner too Niya and Kushal continue their non-stop talk which makes him laugh. He looks so good when he laughs.

He looks at me and gave a smile and nod. I return the smile to him.

Everyone is talking during the dinner, I miss them specially maa. She's the only one I spent most of my time with. She taught me many things. She gave me that motherly love, I crave.

After dinner everyone departed to their rooms I spend some time with maa.

She told me the story of their trip and meeting with her old friend. How Niya and Kushal fought during the trip. And she told me she takes me and him next time.

While listing her story. I remember her feet pain. She walks too much on this trip. She also had pain during long drives sitting in the same position.

I took massage oil from the nightstand rack and starts massaging her feet she stops me but I didn't listen to her. She smiles and telling me more. Well, I love to massage her feet. Giving her Niya and Kushal a head massage. Taking care of them. I love those little things.