Chapter - Y

SIDNAAZ...

Days going well After we realize love and on our first night we confessed our feelings. We said, I love you every day and make love most of the time. Everything going well between us.

We Both are used to each other. We can't sleep without each other. I texted him daily and he always faces time me and tells me about his day.

In these two weeks, he took me 5 times on a date. And after every date, he takes me to the beach for a walk. At night we talked and I gave him a head and leg massage. A few days back I used to do that when he told me that he loves massaging.

Last night he was so much romantic. He didn't let me to the bathroom alone. Even in the morning he became naughty and do such things that gave me sensations. He didn't even let me do the shower alone.

I am making food when I heard my phone he's video calling me. I picked up the call show my face to him. He smiles and shows me his kiddo tooth.

I raised my eyebrow as questioning him. He gave again his bunny smile.

Then he said,

"Baby, I am missing you. You know because of you I came to the office," ... I gave him naughty smile, and he groans.

"You naughty girl doesn't smile like that it makes me, ... You know, baby," ... He said and his words make me blush.

"Look how cute you are looking," ... I smile and cut the phone. He makes me late for my work.

In the evening after making dinner I wait for him in the living room. While reading my book he hugs me from behind. And kiss my cheek. I smile and kiss his cheek too. Then I heard him saying he's coming in few minutes. And he went to our room.

After dinner, we both watch something on TV but his hands were moving all over me, many times I slap his hands for distracting me. At last, he switches off the TV and picks me up bridal style, and takes me to the room.

°°°°°°°°

Everything is happening so beautiful, she is so beautiful like flowers or I think more than a flower.

I never knew that girl became my life. I can't sleep without her. Because she had an allergy to the smoke, I quit smoking. And she makes sure of my less drinking. As per I know she doesn't like the smell of alcohol. Whenever I drink she didn't sleep with me until I did brush and take bath. But I do what she likes because she does many things for me.

I call her during office timing and also message her. The last message saws that she waiting for me. When I reached home I saw her sitting on the sofa. I hug her and kiss her she also kissed me back.

After dinner, we both watch something that I didn't remember because she distracting me but I touch her everywhere and hope that she hug me but she slaps my hand many times which makes me annoyed. So I turn off the TV and took her to our room.

For few hours we make Love. I didn't want to leave her but she got tired a lot Then we slept hugging each other.

The next day when I was doing work she messages me that she wants to meet Rama Auntie and her stepbrother Ryan. Rama Auntie is like her mother. She takes care of her after her mother's death. I send yes as permission, which she doesn't need it. Then she sends me those lovely emojis. I smile and shake my head and start doing my work.