Chapter - W

Sidharth Raichand
&
Shehnaaz Raichand

Today Niya and Kushal were leaving for Canada. I helped them with their packing and stuff. They seem happy but last night they gave us shock telling us that mom is also be going with them. And a trip to Canada was the mom's plan, she also wants to meet Bhua Ji and her kids.

First, he gets angry with sudden surprise but when maa told him she wants her. He didn't say anything because his family's happiness is everything for him.

When I got to know about what she's going to I feel sad because she's the only one I spend more time with. She consoles me and gave me love and blessings.

Tonight is their flight at 11 so we are dropping them at the airport. Last month I meet bhua Ji on facetime and then we started to doing face-timing. She is so nice Even n her kids are just like Niya and Kushal.

We promised them to came to Canada next time.

After dinner, we went to the airport. We said bye, hugs each other. They left for check-in.

After dropping them he took me to Marine Drive that place is so beautiful and peace full. After so many years, I saw the sea. My mother always takes me to see the sea from the car when we were traveling or going somewhere. Living in Mumbai all those years I didn't saw a beach.

He took my hand and we walk for a while. When he told me he had a very important meeting in Delhi tomorrow and that meeting took his 2 days almost.

Tomorrow after breakfast he's leaving for Delhi. And he didn't tell in front of maa because she got worried. And he can't take her with him because it's a very hectic weekend. He only has time for sleeping maybe not. I felt unhappy when he told me that but I didn't show him.

We went home and we entered our room. Laying in bed he hugs me and said,

"Sorry, Naaz I know you are feeling sad and I know how good you are at not showing your emotions, ... But, please try to understand and don't be sad. When I came back we go on a date, ...  ok, ... Promise me that you don't become sad, ... He lovingly said then ask me.

"Will you go on a date with me Naaz?" ... He said and I nod with a smile and kiss his cheek. That makes him smile.

We kiss each other slowly but passionately. After a kiss, we slept peacefully in each other arms.

The next morning we both wake up early and after his morning naughty kiss we take a shower one by one. Obviously!

I make breakfast for him. He came and we do breakfast together. After breakfast, he calls all security and servants and tells them about my safety and care.

He hugs me tightly and whispers during the hug...

"I am already missing you Naaz," ... I smiled after hearing that.

"Please take care of yourself, ... Maybe I am not there but you texted me every time and tell me everything okay," ... He said and kissed me and left.

This is so bad first maa Niya and Kushal left for Canada then he left for his meeting. I left all alone. Thank God that I have a phone and maa and I do face-timing a few times. I know. I am not feeling terrible, but sleeping alone is worsened, he made my habit of his. Every night cuddling kissing is becoming a habit of ours.

On the first day of the meeting I face time him when he came online he seems so tired and he slept telling me about his day. That why I didn't disturb him by a call I only texted him.

Two days went like months and were so long. I text him twice but he didn't respond still.

Hope he came soon I am missing him so badly.

•••••••

Hearing that maa also going with them I get anger a little bit. But also been Happy that she going to enjoy that trip because for the last two years she didn't meet bhua and my cousin, and I know she's is missing them.

After everything, they left for Canada. I didn't tell maa about my business trip to Dehli. The next day of their flight because I know she got worried about her.

I tell Naaz about my business trip. She tries hard not to show her emotions but I feel by her actions. I know her every movement. I love her. I decided that after that trip I took her on a date and tell her about my feelings.

I also took her to marine drive for a walk. She seems so happy when she saw the sea I think she loves beaches. I got an idea for a date.

At the night I tell her and asked her for a date. She nods in yes which makes me so happy. The next day when I was leaving I saw sadness on her face but after giving instructions to everyone I hug her and said I am going to miss her and I come soon don't worry. She nods and we kiss for a while then I left.

These two days went so hectic I didn't get the time to call or face time her. I know she's missing me too.

I came early to Mumbai but didn't go home first I prepared all the arrangements with help of my secretary. I already gave him an order but I have to check everything.

I booked and prepared everything for the date.

.
.
.
Is that book make you feel bored?
Comment below your Answer...

********************
.
.
.

Thank you so much and giving me those sweet comments. I love you all and you all are very precious to me.
.
.

Thank you for Reading.
.
Please do follow your writer for more stories.
.
Please do Vote and Comment which makes me smile all the time.
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
Koko Rao