Chapter - P

Is this a first step ???

After completing my work in the study I went to the room hoping she's not there yet.
I went into the room and lay on the bed, for few minutes I look at the ceiling and then scrolling my phone.

For few minutes I scrolling here and there and then I open my gallery and then I saw her pictures which are clicked in Istanbul. Niya, send me those with her teasing lines.

Saying, ... "Waah! Bhai bhabhi looking so hot hehe," ... I shake my head after remembering her words.

"She indeed looking so beautiful and sexy and her curves, Dam!,"

"She indeed looking so beautiful and sexy and her curves, Dam!," ... I was busy looking at her picture when I heard the door open.

She came in and close the door behind me and starts cleaning my stuff and took me to wet my towel from bed to bathroom.

I can saw her irritating face, when she grabbed the towel, I think she doesn't like a wet towel on the bed.

She came from the bathroom and about to go when I stop her, ...

Her body becomes stiff because of my sudden response.

She turns and looks at me.

"Shehnaaz,"... I said and she nods.

Standing in front of her. I said...

"Look Shehnaaz, ...I mean!" ...

She's looking at me with her blinking eyes.

"Amm!, ... I mean!," ... I tried to say stops and take a deep breath,

"I am sorry," ... I said and that makes her surprise,

She's looking at me in disbelief. I take her hand in mine and said again.....

"Shehnaaz, I am sorry, I am sorry for what I did earlier. I didn't meat that. You know I have really bad anger," ...

"Not finding you at a party, I got scared," ...

"You can't talk, you don't even know anybody either," ...

"And I thought that lost you and How can I found you? Which makes me angrier? My anger rushed when I saw you," ...

" I am sorry, please forgive me,"...

I said everything in one go and look into her eyes. She had tears.

I hold her shoulders and said...

"Please don't cry shehnaaz you already cry that day and didn't even get sleep at night, not in flight, ... please stop for now," ...

I said that and I hug her tightly. I can feel her nod. Which makes me smile.

And then,

She starts crying more. I Console her, But she's not stopping and that makes me more confused.