Chapter - O

Shehnaaz and Sidharth

It's been a week since we came back from Istanbul. I didn't come across him. I try to avoid every conversation of him or about him.

This week, he also attended a party. Maa tries to convince me to go with him but I denied it. I know that I make her sad, but I don't want to go with him, what if accidentally I stand to anyone or listen to other guys. He'll behave like that again. Which I don't want.

His last behavior was Rude and without any fault of mine, first, he got mad at me and then he makes me hurt by saying mute rudely in front of others... That woman.

"What he tries to make me feel? That I can't talk,"... I thought and try to forget that but I can not.

How can I tell him, that he makes me feel and also that, "Am I not his type?"... I think That's why he gave me a separate room.

But, what about those five days we slept together cuddling. He didn't felt anything or is just me.

For me, marriage is one thing. When we are taking our vows I promised everything, I take a step toward him for obeying him always. But that doesn't mean that he has all rights to insult me. I feel terrible yet.
The whole week I slept crying. He didn't even think once about what he did. If he says sorry once I forgive him easily because I.

"I ... What? I... Shehnaaz,"... Just stop thinking.

What did I just about to say. Did I love....no no it can't be how can it's possible? we don't have any memories or we didn't even spend time together. Like couples do. So how can we?

I shrug my thought while I heard maa.

"Shehnaaz Beta, I am going to Shirdi, Sai Baba temple and Niya and Kushal also going with me and after that, we are going to meet my old friend in Nasik. So beta takes care of yourself and Sidharth. We are leaving after lunch and I will inform him after Lunch," ... Maa said I nod shockingly why are they living me alone with him how can...I shrug my thought. I don't want to think too much.

Rita Ji's POV

Last week I saw shehnaaz. She's not happy as she was before the trip. Something is happening in between them but like this, both didn't get any time together. At least this weekend, both have alone time and they can do breakfast and dinner together. I make sure that and Sunday is free for them. I make him stay at home Saturday so that she can't feel alone, I know she doesn't like the idea when I told her about our small trip
Her face fell but she smiled at me. Such a sweet and innocent girl.

I make a plan and took Niya and Kushal with me and they also agreed easily. They also want them happy. Hope everything will be fine as I thought.

End of POV

Maa Niya and Kushal are leaving I prepare some food for their trip. After hugging we bid bye.

I left for my room thinking how can I manage without them and especially with him. I am avoiding him since last week. But what can I do next?

.
.

My week went well if I talk about work but.

"But, Why I am still thinking about her?, Maybe," ...

After the trip she ignored me. She didn't even look at me. She didn't smile at me like before. And didn't even saw me once like the way she looks at me with those beautiful eyes.

In this week she didn't have breakfast and sometimes dinner with me. When I got home I didn't find her kaka always tell me that she had done her dinner and left for sleep.