Chapter - M

MR. RAICHAND

&

MRS. RAICHAND

After a straight 12hrs flight, we reached Istanbul, Turkey. I found out when we reached the airport. For 12hrs we both sitting together in business class. All the time he's busy with his business magazines, laptop, or phone.

I remember when the air hostess came to ask for anything while flirting with him. He ignored her and ask for a whiskey, when she ask me he replied juice on my behalf.

The flight was very tiring. I slept for many hours. He woke me up during lunchtime.
Flight food is not that good.

.
.

When we reached out of the flight and in the airport, I saw my name written on some whiteboard. She's just behind me. I wave that man he took our bags and we make our way to our assigned car.

I love Istanbul this place is so beautiful. I think this is her first time out of India. She's continuously looking out of the window mesmerizing the view I am glad that she likes it. I want to share but I can't go with her easily.

We reached the hotel it's a five-star hotel in Istanbul which I mostly visit, whenever I came here.

We checked in and the receptionist gave me keys to my already booked suite, which is by my secretary. He knows that I don't like compromise while staying.

Bell boy take our stuff to our suite. Making our way to the suite. While going there, I said to Shehnaaz...

"Shehnaaz whole week I will be busy in meetings, I can't promise anything to you. So I arrange the guide and car from the hotel who take you for site seeing," ... I said noticing her from the mirror when I saw her nod.

.
.

I feel bad when he said that I have to enjoy the sightseeing by myself. He doesn't even have a day for me.

Entering the room I was mesmerized by the view from the bedroom window. It's beautiful. I am going to love this city.

Then I saw a bed, we have to share it, but he doesn't like sharing a bed.

I took our bags to take out his nightclothes and put them on the bed. It's late he wants to change I think and I took my long shirt from my beg and about to go the bathroom when I saw him entering the bathroom.

I wait for him until he comes out. He went in for quite 15 minutes and after that, he came out with a towel around his torso I gasp while looking at him and I know that I am blushing hard seeing him like that.

 He went in for quite 15 minutes and after that, he came out with a towel around his torso I gasp while looking at him and I know that I am blushing hard seeing him like that

My thoughts were broken when he said...

"Now you can take a shower, go,"...

I take my stuff and instantly flee to the bathroom.