Chapter - K

Sidharth Raichand

After a month finally, I have some time for my family. Yes, it's been a month that I got married to her.

I didn't get time to spend with my family that's why maa is so angry at me but she knows how important is work for me.

After those hectic deals and working with Mr. Kapoor is very tiring, he indeed a good Businessman, but greedy too. Finally, the deal is finished and just construction is resuming.

After a week of marriage, I got to know that I have to take her on the honeymoon, but I dined because of the lack of time.

After finishing today's work early I went home. I found mom and Niya laughing and her small giggles.

"Is she blushing?", .... I thought while looking at her.

Shaking my head in disbelief I call mom,
She got shocked seeing me early today.

"Sidharth, how you this early today. It's shocking," ... Mom said and smile.

"Today I finished my work early maa," ... I said but Niya teased,

"Really or you are missing Bhabhi," ... Niya said and chuckled.

She teases and I scold her.

Somehow I don't why I always thinking about her. She is different from other girls I have dated before.

Whenever I saw my family with her they seem happy around her

She holds some kind of aura especially I look at her differently from that party day. She looks different that day I can still remember.

"But why I thought about her all the time,"...
I think.

Flashback back

I have a very important party to attend tonight. It's all about that Business tonight. This party is arranged for our American clients.

Malhotra's and Kapoor's throw this party for their clients.

That's why my family and Kapoor's are going to be host tonight.

That means I have also behaved like a husband with her.

I already informed a week before about the party.

I got ready, I didn't saw her when I came home.

Me Maa and Kushal are ready and waiting for Niya and her.

When I heard footsteps then I follow those find Niya is coming but, where is she?

But, when my eyes searching for her... my thoughts were broken by a call.

My secretary called and informed me that everything is going well at the party and then I saw her coming down the stairs...

For a moment I was mesmerized by her beauty.

"She's looking so beautiful in a red saree with sleeveless, but thin strap blouse which shows her perfect shoulders,

"She's looking so beautiful in a red saree with sleeveless, but thin strap blouse which shows her perfect shoulders, ...wow..." I was thinking while Kushal said.

"Stop looking Bhai, Bhabhi is all your and let's go we are getting late,"... He said teasingly.

I shake my head said.. " let's go,"

On our way to the party, she's with me in my car and they are in another car.

She's looking outside the window and that moment I see her.

Damm, she looking surreal.. she's wearing less makeup and the saree is way simple like mom used to wear. And simple neckpiece, and looking at her collar bone making me something to do to her...

"Ahh.. why I am thinking about her like that," ... I scold myself, but my heart said...

"She's your wife, ... So what! if we got Arranged, but still, she's my wife!,"... I shook my head while I saw her, she's correcting her heels, when my eyes went to her visible back.

Dam... Her skin is shining and what? she is wearing a very deep backless blouse that sows her back.

I can't stop myself asking her.. before asking I closed the window between us and the driver.

"Why are wearing that deep blouse?," ... I asked and she looked at me with shock, or I can day in disbelief.

Remembering that she can't talk I ask her again...

"Did maa gives you that saree," ... I asked and she nods.

When I told her...

"Be with mom Niya and Kushal and don't try to mingle with anyone and don't drink too much that I can't handle. This party is important to us,"... I said and she looked at me with her pale face but why? ...

Why is she saw me like that, but why do I care? I shrug thought.

At the party, I introduce my family to my clients and important people.

Everyone congratulated me on my new married life and most of the people have complimented us as a couple and especially her beauty.

In part, she's with maa or Niya and Kushal.

When I saw most of the males are Looking at her. But, why! I don't like all this. When they are gawking at my wife.

"My wife did I just say that," ... I thought.

With lots of struggle of thoughts about her, I managed the evening.

The night went well and our partners seem happy to meet my family and especially her.

Flashback end...

It's true that from the last month, I slowly initiating to have feelings for her. She never showed emotions to me as she was with maa Niya, Kushal.

When I came home early and she saw me and her smile is faded away.

I know that I  behave very rudely towards her but I don't behave like that always.

"Is she scared of me?"...

I came to my room and she came after me. Going to my closet for taking. my nightclothes. She puts everything on the bed and left.

Yes, from the last few weeks maa told her to handle my things. I don't know why? I am not clumsy. But, I think shehnaaz likes to do my work. Because in starting I told her not to do. But still, she does that.

She made tasty dinner every day. She cooks very well. I think after mom's food I am going to be addicted to her handmade food.

And I make her eat because in starting days she waits for me. For dinner, but I came late most of the time last month.

She didn't eat dinner for three days because of me until she gets faint one-day and mom ask her,  did she have food last night?,  she denied it at the moment and mom asked me that I didn't have food with her so I told her that, from three days I came home very late that's why I have my dinner in the office.

Maa scold me so much on that day and her too and said to her not to wait for me afterward.

After that day she had dinner with everyone, sometimes with me too.
.
.
.
So everyone asking for a combined POV so I am changing something after this or the next chapter till you have to wait for it.
.
.

.
.
.
Thank you for Reading
.
Please
.
Vote. Comment.
.
Follow. Share.
.
Love
.
Koko.